• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Raffle the Host Special for Your Fundraiser? Our Expert Opinion

In summary, Pampered Chef allows and encourages fundraisers to raffle the host special as a prize. Anyone can host a fundraiser and offer the host special as a raffle prize, regardless of whether they are a consultant or not. The host special can be obtained by either purchasing it as the host or having the host purchase it and donate it for the raffle. It can also be used as a raffle prize for multiple fundraisers, but the current month's host special must be obtained for each fundraiser. While there are no specific restrictions, it is recommended to check with the consultant or Pampered Chef office in your area to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
laylaleigh
raffle off the opportunity to use the host special? I have a fundraiser next week and I suggested that they purchase cookware with the special and then raffle it off later. They asked if they could raffle of the host special itself. So, they would sell tickets and whoever wins gets to buy cookware of their choice with the speical.

What do you think?

Sounds like a plan, but check with local gaming laws. Even for non-profits/fundraisers you need a license to hold a raffle in many areas.

thats what i did with my host special at my fundraiser last month. except the host special for august was not as AWESOME as the cookware. i bet i would have sold alot more raffle tickets if it was cookware or stoneware month. hmph. ;)

Like Ann said, you can do those things IF you have the proper licenses for your state. Many states require an annual raffle license. Check with your Dept. of Gaming or equivalent.Raffles are different than drawings.

thecougchef said:
thats what i did with my host special at my fundraiser last month. except the host special for august was not as AWESOME as the cookware. i bet i would have sold alot more raffle tickets if it was cookware or stoneware month. hmph. ;)

I much did you sell your tickets for? I checked and I am ok to have the raffle. Thank you for the tips.

1. Can I raffle the host special for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can raffle the host special for your fundraiser. Pampered Chef encourages and supports fundraising efforts, and the host special can be a great prize to offer for a raffle.

2. Do I need to be a consultant to raffle the host special?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to raffle the host special. Anyone can host a Pampered Chef fundraiser and offer the host special as a raffle prize.

3. How do I obtain the host special for my fundraiser raffle?

To obtain the host special for your fundraiser raffle, you can either purchase it yourself as the host of the fundraiser, or you can have the host of the fundraiser purchase it and donate it for the raffle.

4. Can I use the host special as a raffle prize for multiple fundraisers?

Yes, you can use the host special as a raffle prize for multiple fundraisers. However, it is important to note that the host special changes each month, so you will need to obtain the current month's host special for each fundraiser.

5. Are there any restrictions on raffling the host special for a fundraiser?

There are no specific restrictions on raffling the host special for a fundraiser, but it is recommended to check with the specific consultant or Pampered Chef office in your area to ensure compliance with any local laws or regulations regarding raffles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nurs115
  • buckeyefan08
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies