• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Special for Leukemia & Lymphoma Fundraiser

In summary, the "Cookware Special for Leukemia & Lymphoma Fundraiser" is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where a portion of the proceeds from the sale of select cookware sets will be donated to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's mission. The fundraiser includes four cookware sets: the Executive Nonstick Cookware Set, the Stainless Steel Cookware Set, the Hard-Anodized Aluminum Cookware Set, and the Cast Iron Cookware Set. Pampered Chef will donate 20% of the retail sales from each set to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. You can use your host rewards or discounts when purchasing a cookware set for the fundraiser, but the donation will
Leigh0725
I have a gal that is doing the cookbook fundraising for the Leukemia & Lymphoma society. She wanted to host her one private show (completely seperate from the fundraiser), but then she realized that all her friends are buying for the funraiser and she didn't want them to have to buy twice. So she is holding off till Spring to host her private show. She said the main reason she wanted to do the private show was for the cookware special. So here's my questions. Since she is hosting the fundraiser, can she still get the host special? Will the 60% off money that she spends on the cookware go towards her show total for her 15% return? Please let me know, as I would love for to be able to get the cookware and me get the pan-o-rama points!

BTW - already earned the grill pan and press! Yeah! Now time to earn the family skillet (I already have one, but want to earn one for a school fundraiser raffle!).

Thanks in advance!!!

Yes she can!

Here's what it says in the policies:

Fund-raisers and the Host Program
• The organization is not eligible for host benefits.
The chairperson is eligible to purchase one Monthly
Host Special as a thank you for organizing the Show.
• No Booking Benefits are awarded from a
fund-raiser because the organization receives
$3.00 for each booking.
• However, if the fund-raiser was booked from
a Cooking or Catalog Show, that past host can
purchase the Monthly Host Special at the
fund-raiser Show.

Awesome! Thanks! I will let her know. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will take the offer! ;)

1. What is the "Cookware Special for Leukemia & Lymphoma Fundraiser"?

The "Cookware Special for Leukemia & Lymphoma Fundraiser" is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where a portion of the proceeds from the sale of select cookware sets will be donated to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's mission to find a cure for blood cancers.

2. Which cookware sets are included in the fundraiser?

The fundraiser includes four cookware sets: the Executive Nonstick Cookware Set, the Stainless Steel Cookware Set, the Hard-Anodized Aluminum Cookware Set, and the Cast Iron Cookware Set. Each set comes with a variety of pots, pans, and other kitchen essentials.

3. How much of the proceeds will be donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society?

Pampered Chef will donate 20% of the retail sales from each cookware set included in the fundraiser to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. This donation will support critical research, patient support, and advocacy efforts for those affected by blood cancers.

4. Can I still use my host rewards or discounts when purchasing a cookware set for the fundraiser?

Yes, you can use your host rewards or discounts when purchasing a cookware set for the fundraiser. However, the donation will be based on the retail price of the cookware set, not the discounted price.

5. How long will the "Cookware Special for Leukemia & Lymphoma Fundraiser" last?

The fundraiser will run for a limited time, from October 1st to October 31st. Make sure to take advantage of this special offer while it lasts and support a great cause!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Boomerjojo
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • julesh
  • Pampered Chef Shows