• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Special Deals on Cookware and Cutlery for Hosts at The Pampered Chef?

In summary, PC does occasionally offer cookware and cutlery sets at a 60% discount for hosts, but it is not a regular occurrence. Hosts can always purchase these sets at a 50% discount year-round as part of the host benefits. However, consultants can also offer additional discounts or bonuses to reach a certain sales level, such as an extra 10% off one half-priced item with a $1000 party. It is important to emphasize the 50% discount and not let the host wait for a potential 60% off bonus. PC also rotates different product lines through the host special program, but rarely combines them as one special item. In the past year, there have been instances where hosts could choose
krahema
Does PC ever put Cookware/Cutlery "sets" on special for hosts, or is it just the typical 60% off one piece during the assigned month. I have someone that is interested in hosting a party and said she would like to wait until cookware or cutlery are the host special, but from the looks of it, she would only get the 60% discount on 1 to 2 pieces, based on last year.

I'm thinking she would be better off hosting a party anytime and using her 50% off items to purchase the "sets" that PC offers to hosts year-round.

Thanks!:chef:

krahema said:
Does PC ever put Cookware/Cutlery "sets" on special for hosts, or is it just the typical 60% off one piece during the assigned month. I have someone that is interested in hosting a party and said she would like to wait until cookware or cutlery are the host special, but from the looks of it, she would only get the 60% discount on 1 to 2 pieces, based on last year.

I'm thinking she would be better off hosting a party anytime and using her 50% off items to purchase the "sets" that PC offers to hosts year-round.

Thanks!:chef:

Well, last month hosts could choose either the knife block set or a cookware set for 60% off.

Yes, sometimes they do. But you are correct - any time she can host and get 50% off those sets. They are always on sale for 50% off for the host!

HO does a pretty good job about rotating all the product lines through the Host Special program, but I have not seen anything where different product lines were combined to be one Host Special.

The cookware (full set) is always available at 50% off for the host, and so is the knife block. If the Host is really set on 60% off, it's not necessarily that huge of a difference that you might not consider offering that as a bonus from you if she gets to a certain sales level.

When the knives were on sale, you could get the entire knife block set at 60% off with a $1000 party... I think that was either Oct or Nov last year.

NooraK said:
HO does a pretty good job about rotating all the product lines through the Host Special program, but I have not seen anything where different product lines were combined to be one Host Special.

The cookware (full set) is always available at 50% off for the host, and so is the knife block. If the Host is really set on 60% off, it's not necessarily that huge of a difference that you might not consider offering that as a bonus from you if she gets to a certain sales level.

Except for last month! There was something from several lines, and with a $550 show, they could choose 2 different ones.

Sometimes, they have also done a Host Bonus that was "Choose Your Own" 60% off item.

ChefBeckyD said:
Except for last month! There was something from several lines, and with a $550 show, they could choose 2 different ones.

Sometimes, they have also done a Host Bonus that was "Choose Your Own" 60% off item.

Right. What I was more thinking of was combined as one item. I know in the last year HO has been doing the "pick two with $550" bonuses, but when it's just one item, it's not usually a combo. The two items might be choices, but the host has to pick one or the other.

But I still think emphasizing the 50% any month would be the best way to go, instead of letting her string the consultant along, waiting for the bonus.

I personally would offer the extra 10% off on one half price item i.e. Executive cookware,
which means $35 from you, and set the amount as a $1,000.00 party. See if you can
get her to tell you what she wants, so you can make the deal to suit your level of "give away". It works out best in the times when the hostess gets 1.5 times the FREE Products. Then if she had a $1,000 party, she would be getting $322, in FREE PRODUCTS, and she might get what she wants totally FREE. That is how I gifted myself with the set of steak knives, when I hosted a party in January.Last summer we had the 1.5 times FREE products in July, and then we had it again in January. We have had Stoneware months last Fall and again in February, so some of those products have deals twice a year, in the last three seasons.

Last August they had a host special with $550 or more you could choose 60% off 2 pieces of cookware, including sets. They could have chosen both the 5 piece and 7 piece set at 60% off for their 2 pieces if they wanted.

1. What is the current host special for cookware/cutlery?

The current host special for cookware/cutlery is the Ultimate Kitchen Bundle, which includes 12 essential kitchen tools and a bonus gift for a discounted price.

2. How can I qualify for the cookware/cutlery host special?

You can qualify for the cookware/cutlery host special by hosting a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales and having a minimum of 4 buying guests.

3. Can I combine the cookware/cutlery host special with other offers or discounts?

No, the cookware/cutlery host special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It is only available for qualifying hosts.

4. What is included in the cookware/cutlery host special?

The cookware/cutlery host special typically includes a selection of high-quality cookware and/or cutlery products at a discounted price, along with a bonus gift. The specific items included may vary depending on the current offer.

5. How long is the cookware/cutlery host special available?

The cookware/cutlery host special is typically available for a limited time, usually for the duration of the current Pampered Chef catalog. It is important to check with your consultant for the specific dates and availability of the host special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
Replies
Views
punkie1019
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies