• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Host Special - Need Clarity!

In summary, the Consultant is asking if a Host can get the 5 piece set of Executive Cookware at 60% off, even if they have spend enough to qualify as a show. The answer is yes, they can.
ptejhe
I'm a new Consultant and I need some clarity on the February Host Special. Does the Host get ONE item at 60% off, including free product? I know the half-price is excluded...it says at the bottom of the flier.

Also, my friend is planning a large order (enough to have her own show) and wants to order the 5-piece Exec. Cookware at the 60% off price. Is this possible? I can't see anywhere that she cannot do that.

Thank you!:D

They can get any one item at 60% off--meaning any item #, so sets are included. So yes, they could get the 5 piece set at 60% off. Then hosts also get the free products and half-priced products that they earned (see the chart towards the back of the catalog with the host rewards).

If she spends enough to qualify as a show, she can then order the cookware as a host special at 60% off.

As for your first question.... think of each part of our host special as a seperate entity. Depending on sales, a host gets xxx in free product of their choice. They also have the option of getting the host special (in this case 1 item at 60% off, with the option of the scraper collection as well). In addition, they may get 1-4 items at half-price, depending on their show sales.
The 20-30% discount in factored in as part of the free product value. (I'm using the Canadian values here, so adjust to reflect the US program) Let's say Sue has a $500 show. She gets $95 in free product. Suppose the items she wants total $105. That's a difference of $10. This is where her 25% discount comes in.
$105 - $95 = $10. $10 - 25% = $7.50 her balance is $7.50.

The 1/2 price & 60% off items are tallied separate from the free product & 20-30% discount.

Does that help at all? I hope I understood your question properly - lol.

Hosts cannot apply their free product value to any of the 60% or half-price or Host Specials. Those are tallied separately...

Also .. they cannot get the host half-price combos listed in the back at 60 percent. They can, however, get anything sold as a set in the catalog at 60 percent off ...

What is the February Host Special?

The February Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of February. It is a special deal for hosts who hold a qualifying party during this month.

What do I need to do to qualify for the February Host Special?

In order to qualify for the February Host Special, you need to host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and at least 4 buying guests.

What is included in the February Host Special?

The February Host Special includes a set of kitchen tools and accessories, valued at over $100, that are exclusive to this promotion. The exact items may vary each year.

Can I combine the February Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the February Host Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone offer for hosts who meet the qualifying requirements.

How can I redeem the February Host Special?

If you qualify for the February Host Special, you can redeem it through your consultant when placing your party order. The set will be automatically added to your order at the discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
menehune