• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is February the perfect month to host a party with us?

In summary, the host will receive 2 items at 60% - including the DCB - when they host a Cooking or Catalog party through Pampered Chef.
esavvymom
Staff member
Ok, I must be SLOW, but it just dawned on me as I was looking at the Feb Host info and updating my website that with the February Host Special, the host will receive 2 items at 60% - including the DCB!! (Even TWO of them, one each color!) Usually, to get that one, you have to achieve a higher sales level, but that doesn't appear to be the case!I think that is a first! Cool! That will certainly be a great selling point for booking Feb. shows.I plan on looking up past hosts and guests who have purchased stones or metal bakeware and ask them if they would like to "add to their collection"!Just thought I'd point that out, in case anyone else like me overlooked that detail. :D

The DCB is in the "lets talk promotions" on CC. I put the blurb in my newsletter that will be sent out that you can get the DCB for $34 for hosting a show. I know.... AWESOME!

Brenda.the.chef said:
The DCB is in the "lets talk promotions" on CC. I put the blurb in my newsletter that will be sent out that you can get the DCB for $34 for hosting a show. I know.... AWESOME!

Duh! I keep thinking it's $38 but you are right! It's $34. Cool!

Do we know for sure that they can order two DCB's as long as they are different colors? Is it written anywhere?

They can only order one of each item ... but the taupe and cranberry are 2 different item numbers.

Ok I have 2 hosts from a party that was done monday night....they both want the DCB and I told them that they could only get 1 at 60% off b/c I thought they couldn't get 2. Now I'm confused. Is P3 set up to not allow you to add things if its not allowed (if that makes since?)...ok just tried that and it lets you put 2 of the same DCB's (but this is not allowed, right). Oh im so confused.

KristinaD said:
Ok I have 2 hosts from a party that was done monday night....they both want the DCB and I told them that they could only get 1 at 60% off b/c I thought they couldn't get 2. Now I'm confused. Is P3 set up to not allow you to add things if its not allowed (if that makes since?)...ok just tried that and it lets you put 2 of the same DCB's (but this is not allowed, right). Oh im so confused.

A red dot usually appears if you put in more than allowed of a special.

So they CAN order two DCB's!!!!!!!! I tried to put in each cranberry and taupe and it worked (no red dot)! Oh my hosts are going to be thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thank you for the major inspiration Bobbi!!!I just sent this out:"EXCITING NEWS ABOUT OUR DEEP COVERED BAKERFOR ANYONE WHO HAS EVER WANTED ONE BUT THOUGHT IT WAS TOO EXPENSIVE... OR IF YOU WANT MORE THAN ONE!!
Call a neighbor or friend, combine forces and collect those orders! AT ONLY $150 in orders, EACH OF YOU can get a Deep Covered Baker for $34!!!! That's right - BOTH OF YOU! Yes, they do need to be one of each color but hey - 2 at $34 each!!!
Or collect orders your self and get two for your own use! Use one and give someone a great wedding, shower or birthday gift!!!
AND YOU CAN JUST PASS AROUND THE CATALOGS! This offer is good with Cooking and Catalog parties!!! It is that simple!!!"I did send this with the host flier too!

pampered1224 said:
Thank you for the major inspiration Bobbi!!!

I just sent this out:

"EXCITING NEWS ABOUT OUR DEEP COVERED BAKER

FOR ANYONE WHO HAS EVER WANTED ONE BUT THOUGHT IT WAS TOO EXPENSIVE... OR IF YOU WANT MORE THAN ONE!!
Call a neighbor or friend, combine forces and collect those orders! AT ONLY $150 in orders, EACH OF YOU can get a Deep Covered Baker for $34!!!! That's right - BOTH OF YOU! Yes, they do need to be one of each color but hey - 2 at $34 each!!!
Or collect orders your self and get two for your own use! Use one and give someone a great wedding, shower or birthday gift!!!
AND YOU CAN JUST PASS AROUND THE CATALOGS! This offer is good with Cooking and Catalog parties!!!

It is that simple!!!"

I did send this with the host flier too!

I went onto to FB the other day and Posted "Like" this status if you want to know how to get Pampered Chef stones and bakeware at 60% off. I had 3 likes. I sent them the info but need to go back today if anyone bit at that. I sure hope so. And it is a great deal.

chefheidi2003 said:
I went onto to FB the other day and Posted "Like" this status if you want to know how to get Pampered Chef stones and bakeware at 60% off. I had 3 likes. I sent them the info but need to go back today if anyone bit at that. I sure hope so. And it is a great deal.

Make sure they know the EXACT Amount, not just 60% off. They may not be quick with math. ;) Speak dollars and cents language to them.

Mom said yes, dollars and cents and money talks to most people. In fact she is gonna try for it too as she has a catalog and three weddings this year!

pampered1224 said:
Thank you for the major inspiration Bobbi!!!

I just sent this out:

"EXCITING NEWS ABOUT OUR DEEP COVERED BAKER

FOR ANYONE WHO HAS EVER WANTED ONE BUT THOUGHT IT WAS TOO EXPENSIVE... OR IF YOU WANT MORE THAN ONE!!
AND YOU CAN JUST PASS AROUND THE CATALOGS! This offer is good with Cooking and Catalog parties!!!

It is that simple!!!"

I did send this with the host flier too!
Thank you SOOOOO much for that! I just posted it as my status update on facebook and got 2 shows booked in less than 5 mins!

Melissa that is awesome. So far I've got nothin - but then again, I have not taken it out of my comfort zone. Only people in my e-mail lists. I need to get on the phone and make contact! "Shows don't just happen. You gotta make them happen!"

What is the February Host Special for 2012?

The February Host Special for 2012 is the Ultimate Grilling Collection, which includes a grill pan, silicone basting brush, grill tool set, and BBQ sauce sampler. This special is only available for hosts who hold a qualifying party during the month of February.

How can I qualify for the February Host Special?

To qualify for the February Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $650 in guest sales and have at least one booking from your party. The party must take place during the month of February 2012.

What is the retail value of the Ultimate Grilling Collection?

The retail value of the Ultimate Grilling Collection is $179.50. However, as a host, you can earn it for free or at a discounted price, depending on the total sales from your party and the number of bookings you receive.

Can I choose a different host special for February 2012?

No, the Ultimate Grilling Collection is the only host special available for the month of February 2012. However, you can earn additional free and discounted products based on the total sales and bookings from your party.

When will the Ultimate Grilling Collection be shipped to me?

The Ultimate Grilling Collection will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks after your qualifying party has closed. Please note that shipping times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joelen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • flemings99