• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Get the February Special if My Catalog Show Host Pays Me Tomorrow?

In summary, a catalog show is a way to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products by hosting a party where you share their products with friends and family. The host simply needs to reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant who will provide a catalog and order forms for guests to browse and order from. The benefits of hosting a catalog show include earning free products, sharing high-quality kitchen tools and food products, and the convenience of a hassle-free party. The typical duration for a catalog show is two weeks, but longer or shorter options may be available. And yes, hosts can earn rewards from a catalog show just like they would from an in-home party, with the potential for even more rewards based on sales.
plannerose
So I have a show that ended yesterday but I could not get up with one of the guests who ordered some things. If I wait until tomoorow to get her payment and close the show then my host will still get the February special right? Thanks!!

Rose

Yes they can get the February host special through March 15 but you will not get any February incentives or sales.

I am new, but the way I understand it is that you have until the 15th of the next month to get the order submitted. If that is wrong, please correct me!

Thanks! I just started a couple of weeks ago so I'm not too worried about me not getting anything right now. Now it might change as I get my comfy and start really paying attention to incentives and sales. :)

One thing that helps me close my shows on time is that I have my hosts collect all the payment after the show and she pays me one large payment. For catalog shows the host collects either cc numbers or checks wrote out to them and then I get one large payment over the phone from them. That way I'm not waiting for individual people to pay me.

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a way to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products by hosting a party where you share our products with your friends and family. Instead of having a traditional in-home party, your guests can browse and order from a catalog, making it convenient for everyone.

How do I host a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide you with a catalog and order forms. You can then invite your friends and family to browse the catalog and place orders. Your consultant will handle all the details and ensure that you receive your host rewards.

What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show allows you to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products. You also have the opportunity to share our high-quality kitchen tools and delicious food products with your friends and family. Plus, hosting a catalog show is convenient and hassle-free!

How long does a catalog show last?

A catalog show typically lasts for two weeks, but your consultant may offer options for longer or shorter show periods. This allows your guests enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders.

Can I earn host rewards from a catalog show?

Yes, absolutely! You can earn host rewards from a catalog show just like you would from an in-home party. The more sales your show generates, the more rewards you will earn. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best rewards for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies