• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Best Deals with a Catalog Show - Don't Miss the October Host Special!

In summary, to host a catalog show with Pampered Chef, you can contact a consultant or visit the website to find one near you. The consultant will help you set up your show and provide you with a catalog and order forms. Hosting a catalog show with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as take advantage of monthly host specials. To qualify for the October host special, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales. This special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Your free products from the October host special will be shipped to you within 3-4 weeks after your show has closed and the order has been submitted.
chefcampy63
My sister in law wants to have a catalog show (b/c she lives out of town) but wants the Oct host special. If I give her the catalogs & she starts in Sept, but doesn't close her show until Oct, she can have the Oct special, right?

Absolutely...Just make sure that she remembers to use the Oct guest specials and to let people know that it will not be submitted until Oct.

Make sure the show date in P3 is dated October.

Thanks! Also, can I use the OOF's instead of "real" order forms? Or is that a no-no?

I usually give OOF to everyone and sometimes I give them 2 regular ones because sometimes people want a receipt right away but I give OOF and then print them off. It saves you a lot of money and their receipt looks nicer.

I always use the OOFs then print a real receipt from P3. I like the OOFs because the monthly special is on there.

I figured the OOF with the monthly special would be good since it isn't an actual show. Thanks again! I can tell this site is going to be EXTREMELY helpful!

1. How can I host a catalog show with Pampered Chef?

To host a catalog show with Pampered Chef, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant near you. The consultant will help you set up your show and provide you with a catalog and order forms.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a catalog show with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your show. You can also take advantage of the monthly host special, like the October special, to get even more value for your purchases.

3. How do I qualify for the October host special?

To qualify for the October host special, you must host a catalog show with a minimum of $200 in sales. The special for October 2021 is a free Quick Cooker set with any $200 show, and a free Quick Cooker and Air Fryer set with any $650 show.

4. Can I combine the October host special with other offers or discounts?

No, the October host special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn free and discounted products based on your show's total sales.

5. When will I receive my free products from the October host special?

Your free products from the October host special will be shipped directly to you once your show has closed and your consultant has submitted the order. You can expect to receive your free products within 3-4 weeks after the show's closing date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies