• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Feb's Host Special?

In summary, the host special for February is a set of silicone kitchen tools with a heart design, available for both in-home and virtual parties. To qualify, a minimum of $600 in party sales and two party bookings are required. Other host specials may be available in the future, but the February special is the only option currently. It cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
ChefJoyJ
At our NMD meeting, I remember being told that Feb's host special was any two items at 60% off. They have put Feb's specials on CC and when I looked at it, I noticed it was any one item at 60% off.

Is my memory going?

It's just one. You must be getting old.*running away, ducking*

LOL! I am turning 31 in 2 weeks...plus I am 34 1/2 weeks pregnant. It could be either one of those factors. :p

As long as you know that I was joking. :)

It's all good... :)

I think it was two last Feb so that might be what you were thinking about.

Yes, it was two last year but this year it is one then a free cookbook of his/her choice if over $550. It's called "pregnancy memory loss"! LOL!

Yes I was kinda wondering if they didn't do the 2 60% off items cause they were overwelhmed with the amount of shows coming through. But I am excited about having them doing at least 1 item at 60% off it will be great for hostess and past hosess.

This is a great opportunity to contact hosts that have bought the 5" utility knife or a single piece cookware, it's their chance to get a set of knives or a set of cookware. I'll be on the phone all weekend.

1. What is the host special for February?

The host special for February is a set of silicone kitchen tools, including a spatula, basting brush, and spoonula, with a decorative heart design.

2. How much do I need to spend to qualify for the host special?

To qualify for the February host special, you must have a minimum of $600 in party sales and two party bookings.

3. Can I choose a different host special if I don't want the February set?

Unfortunately, the February host special is the only option available at this time. However, we have a variety of host specials throughout the year, so you may have the opportunity to choose a different one in the future.

4. Is the host special only available for in-home parties?

No, the host special is available for both in-home and virtual parties. As long as the party meets the minimum sales and booking requirements, the host will receive the February special.

5. Can I combine the host special with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, the host special cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is a standalone offer for our valued hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef