• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why aren't the Martini Glass Sets included in the December Host Special?

They get one item at 60% off. That's it. They don't get to choose from any of the other items.The things they get are usually the most expensive things on the list.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Last night I was closing my show for this month that had two bookings for next month. The host mentioned that she really wanted to get the Martini Glass Sets as the host special in December. When I went to look it up on the December Host Special list, they aren't there. I've been telling everyone that if has the word NEW next to it in the catalog that it's part of the December Host Special. Well the "new" sets they are offering have the word NEW by it but they are not included :( Not sure what to tell my host. I feel bad because I misinformed here but I also feel like if they are offering new items for 60% off, it should include all items listed as NEW in the catalog.

Contact HO about this. Tell them that while we ultimately are responsible to get the correct info to our customers, this special has given us a unique problem. We can't possibly list every choice the host has so "new" is what we all are doing but there are "new" gift sets in there too. I doubt they'll do anything but they just might... They HAVE made last minute changes in the past.

BethCooks4U said:
Contact HO about this. Tell them that while we ultimately are responsible to get the correct info to our customers, this special has given us a unique problem. We can't possibly list every choice the host has so "new" is what we all are doing but there are "new" gift sets in there too. I doubt they'll do anything but they just might... They HAVE made last minute changes in the past.

Thanks Beth! I told her I would check into it so I was thinking about calling HO anyway. It's hard to talk about a special like this at parties so I thought the wording I was using was fine until last night!

There is a list with the host flyer of all the items available to December hosts. I have been taking this with the December host flyer to my shows so people can see what they have to choose from.

chezshelly said:
There is a list with the host flyer of all the items available to December hosts. I have been taking this with the December host flyer to my shows so people can see what they have to choose from.

Yes. It's page 2 of the flyer but when we are talking about it at a party we can't say it all and realistically the host will just process "if it's new". That is the problem.

Thanks for the heads up on the sets not being included.

I read the fine print last night re: the past host. Glad I did since the past host only gets one item at 60% off. It's a bit ridiculous since the most expensive thing on the "new" list is the $39 large round bamboo bowl. Couldn't they get two items? Then again, in Jan. they get to pick from one of the similarly priced rectangle bakers. I guess I'm coming off the cookware special so these past host benefits seem puny. All the more reason they need to take advantage of their host benefits with their show.

Becca_in_MD said:
Glad I did since the past host only gets one item at 60% off.

I didn't realize this either. What a bummer!

winklermom said:
I didn't realize this either. What a bummer!

Oh man!! That really does suck!

Becca_in_MD said:
Thanks for the heads up on the sets not being included.

I read the fine print last night re: the past host. Glad I did since the past host only gets one item at 60% off. It's a bit ridiculous since the most expensive thing on the "new" list is the $39 large round bamboo bowl. Couldn't they get two items? Then again, in Jan. they get to pick from one of the similarly priced rectangle bakers. I guess I'm coming off the cookware special so these past host benefits seem puny. All the more reason they need to take advantage of their host benefits with their show.

That's the way it ALWAYS is for Past host's...that's not new.

1. What is the host special for December?

The host special for December is the Holiday Entertaining Set, which includes the Stoneware Small Ridged Baker, Small Baker, and Small Round Stone with Bamboo Stand. This set is perfect for serving appetizers, side dishes, and desserts during holiday gatherings.

2. How can I qualify for the December host special?

To qualify for the December host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest book a future party during the month of December. As a host, you will also earn free and discounted products based on your party's total sales.

3. Can I choose a different host special for December?

No, the December host special is predetermined and cannot be changed. However, you can still earn free and discounted products based on your party's sales, in addition to the host special.

4. Is the December host special available for online parties?

Yes, the December host special is available for both in-person and online parties. Your guests can place their orders online and your party's total sales will still count towards qualifying for the host special.

5. Can I combine the December host special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the December host special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn free and discounted products based on your party's sales, in addition to the host special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather