• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special Question: How to Qualify for 60% Off with Outside Orders?

In summary, to qualify for the 60% off host special, you need at least 6 outside orders. Your own orders cannot be combined with outside orders. Online orders placed through your personal Pampered Chef website will count as outside orders. If you have less than 6 outside orders, you can still receive a discount on your purchases based on the number of outside orders you have. Finally, you have until the end of the month to collect outside orders and qualify for the host special, any orders received after that will not count.
kncmurray
Gold Member
I have another question and I hope I am not confusing anyone. As long as you have $150. in sales it can become a party, so does that mean that if you get enough outside orders to equal the amount you can call it party and get the host special at 60% off? or if you have a host who doesn't have enough to reach 150 and you have some outside orders to get her to the 150.00 she can get the host special at 60% off?

yes, that is correct.

Yes, that is correct. As long as the total sales reach $150, it can be considered a party and the host can receive the 60% off special. This can be achieved through a combination of both the host's own orders and any outside orders. So if the host doesn't have enough orders to reach $150, outside orders can help them reach that amount and still receive the host special at 60% off. Hope that helps clarify!

1. How many outside orders do I need to qualify for the 60% off host special?

To qualify for the 60% off host special, you will need a minimum of 6 outside orders.

2. Can I combine my own orders with outside orders to reach the minimum requirement?

No, you cannot combine your own orders with outside orders to reach the minimum requirement. Only orders from your guests count towards the outside orders.

3. Do online orders count as outside orders for the host special?

Yes, online orders placed through your personal Pampered Chef website will count towards the outside orders for the host special.

4. Can I still qualify for the host special if I only have a few outside orders?

If you have less than 6 outside orders, you can still receive a discount on your purchases based on the number of outside orders you have. For example, with 3 outside orders, you will receive a 30% discount on your purchases.

5. How long do I have to collect outside orders for the host special?

You have until the end of the month to collect outside orders and qualify for the host special. Any orders received after the end of the month will not count towards the outside orders for the host special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies