• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Shopping: Get Additional 60% Off & Boost Host Sales!

In summary, the "Guest Shopping: Get Additional 60% Off & Boost Host Sales!" promotion is a special offer for guests of a Pampered Chef party. Guests can receive an additional 60% off on select products when they make a purchase of $75 or more. To participate, guests must attend a Pampered Chef party and make a qualifying purchase. The eligible products for the discount may vary and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. To ensure eligibility, guests should confirm with their Pampered Chef consultant before making a purchase.
babywings76
Gold Member
My host booked off herself. To get the additional 60% off stoneware, I'm putting her in as a guest and then plugging in the host special code. Now here's the question.... can she add other items to that order to increase her guest sales to boost her to another level?

i would say yes, I just had a host who placed like $200, but didn't want me to put it in with the discount, she wanted the higher sales for more free. I think she would have saved more with the discount, but it was her decision.

Yes! I do this all the time for my hosts! If they are close enough to the level, we will add to their show to get them higher. Plus if she's already getting a 60% off item, then she's already paying shipping as a guest.Last year when they had the "more for free" promo going on, I had a host who was ordering over $500 in products herself. We ended up adding her as a guest and saved over $70 that way. It was weird and took some hand calculating but was worth it for her.

What is the "Guest Shopping: Get Additional 60% Off & Boost Host Sales!" promotion?

The "Guest Shopping: Get Additional 60% Off & Boost Host Sales!" promotion is a special offer for guests of a Pampered Chef party. They can receive an additional 60% off on select products when they make a purchase of $75 or more.

How does the "Guest Shopping: Get Additional 60% Off & Boost Host Sales!" promotion work?

To participate in this promotion, guests must attend a Pampered Chef party and make a purchase of $75 or more. They will then receive an additional 60% off on select products, which will be applied at checkout.

Which products are eligible for the additional 60% off discount?

The products eligible for the additional 60% off discount will vary based on the current promotions and inventory. Your Pampered Chef consultant will have a list of eligible products available during the party.

Can I combine the "Guest Shopping: Get Additional 60% Off & Boost Host Sales!" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is only valid for guests making a purchase of $75 or more at a Pampered Chef party.

How can I make sure my purchase qualifies for the "Guest Shopping: Get Additional 60% Off & Boost Host Sales!" promotion?

To ensure that your purchase qualifies for the promotion, be sure to make a purchase of $75 or more and confirm with your Pampered Chef consultant that the products you have selected are eligible for the additional 60% off discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • simms148