• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Booking & Booking Off Questions: Answers Here!

In summary, to book a party as a host, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest. They will assist you in selecting a date and time that works for you and your guests. You can change the party date if needed, just inform your consultant in advance. A minimum of 10 guests is recommended for a successful party. You can also host a party at another location with permission. Hosting a party comes with benefits such as earning free and discounted products, trying out new products and recipes, and spending quality time with loved ones while learning new cooking techniques.
Chef.Wanda
Gold Member
I have a January host that booked off herself for March, now she would like to change the date to today and do a catalog show so she can get the 2 @ 60% off. Can she also be entered as a guest at this catalog show and receive another 2 @ 60% off? And when I enter her catalog show and she has two people who will book off of this catalog show can I also add her name again as a booking? So this host will receive four items 60% off and have three bookings.? Does all that sound correct?

Yes- you've got it!

Oh , Thank Goodness..

Put the most expensive items as the past host, they count more towards her show that way! I always book my host off themselves, I just do it on their host order.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your questions. I'm happy to help clarify the details for your January host's catalog show. According to our policies, a host can only receive the 2 @ 60% off discount once per calendar month. Since your host already received this discount in March, she would not be eligible to receive it again for a catalog show in the same month. However, she can still earn host rewards for her catalog show, such as free and discounted products. As for being entered as a guest at the catalog show, that is up to your host's discretion. And yes, if your host has two people who book off of her catalog show, she can be entered as a booking for each of them, which would result in a total of four items at 60% off for her. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

1. How do I book a party as a host?

To book a party as a host, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a party. They will work with you to choose a date and time that works best for you and your guests.

2. Can I book a party and then change the date?

Yes, you can change the date of your party. We understand that things come up and schedules change. Just let your consultant know as soon as possible so they can make the necessary adjustments.

3. How many guests do I need to have at my party?

We recommend having at least 10 guests at your party. This will ensure that you have a good turnout and everyone has a chance to participate in the fun and learn about our products.

4. Can I book a party at someone else's house?

Yes, you can host a party at someone else's house. Just make sure to get their permission first and let your consultant know the address so they can plan accordingly.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, as well as spend quality time with friends and family while learning new cooking techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • BethCooks4U