• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Love a Bargain? Get 60% Off Host Items!

In summary, the Pampered Chef offers a host special where a host can purchase a specific product at 60% off if they book and hold a show within six months. Additionally, if two people book a show within the same six months, the host can purchase another product at 60% off at one of those shows. If the host rebooks another show within six months, they can get two of the current month's host specials, with the only catch being that they have to pay shipping on the second item. This is a great incentive for getting repeat bookings and can result in multiple host specials for the host. The best part is that the host does not have to pay for the discounted items, as they are covered by the rest of
Trish1953
Silver Member
I always have a hard time expliaining this, even though I use the "Do You Love a Bargain" flyer. Am I understanding this correctly?

If a host books a May catalog show then she may purchase a (May) host item @ 60% off AND if 2 (TWO) people book a show (catalog and/or kitchen), then at one of their shows she can also purchase a host item (which ever month they're party is) at 60% off?

So, if she wants all three (as in June), she should get three friends to book June shows?

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter

Yes, you have it correctly.

The show has to be booked within 6 months to get the host special.

booked and held within six months in order for her to get the guest special for that month.

If it changesIf it happens to change, as long as it is held in 6 months, it counts.

I had a friend of mine get me tons of bookings for last year's cookware sale (same month) and walk away with most of her cookware at 60% off!
It's a great deal to take advantage of.

Debbie :D

Another hidden perk is that if the HOST rebooks another show within 6 months then she gets TWO of that month's host special (it's in the policies section of the PC binder) -- the only catch is that she does have to pay the $4 shipping on the second item (she has to be entered into the show twice, once as the host and once as a guest, so as a guest she pays shipping on the second host product).

I've had HUGE success in promoting this with my hosts and it's a great way to get those repeat bookings. All of my February and March shows have rebooked for June or July. I even had a January show already rebook and host a show last week.

I explained that host benefit to all the guests and the guests who were booking all planned shows in different months so the host had a choice (I got an April, May and June booking out of that show).

hi Could you explain to me about this incentive and how the 60% off works

Linda

OK here goesThe rest of you check this to make sure i go it right.

1) Host A books and hold a show. He/She gets ONE of the products offered
that month by PC at 60% off. There is a special number assigned to the
products in Pampered Partner or P3. Once the host's show hits $150 in
sales, they are eligible for one of the special items.
2) If Host A has any guests that want to have and do hold shows within 6
months of Host A having a show, Host A gets to again choose a product
that is being offered in the month of the NEW host's show at 60% off.
3) Little hint to get more bookings: ALWAYS Rebook your current hosts.
This way if something comes up in the next 6 months that Host A really
wants, they might be more likely to book another show becasue they now
get TWO of that months offerings. One as the Past host - they pay S&H
And TAX and one as the host. I had a lady call me when she found out
about the Cutting Board w/measuring cups and the Mandolin. I rebooked
her on her show in November. She got the Mandolin as the host of the
new show and the Cutting Board as the past host she booked from. SHE
WAS THRILLED as she did not have a clue that I had booked her from her
own show.

AND YOU DO NOT PAY FOR THE ITEMS THAT ARE DISCOUNTED. Most other comapnies reps have to pay for their host gifts. You won't make commission on them but that's what the rest of the party is for.

And that's that as far as I know.

You got it, John!

Yup, that's pretty much it.

Here's a real life example. My first show (ever) had host Carol. She got 60% off a piece of cookware in January. Her guest Tracy booked a January show, Amy booked a February show and Carol rebooked for a March show.

At Tracy's show Carol got another piece of cookware at 60% off since she was the past host through whom Tracy's show was booked. Tracy also got a 60% off piece of cookware and Carol's past host item counted towards her show total (but not my commission).

At Amy's show Carol got two pieces of stoneware at 60% off.

In March at her own show, she got the Cutting Board with Measuring cups at 60% since it was her show and then was entered as a guest at her own show where the only item she ordered was the Ultimate Mandoline at 60% off (and had to pay $4 shipping plus tax). I always do the MORE EXPENSIVE of the host items as the guest past host order because the guest past host order counts towards the shows final total (where as the host's order does not).

So Carol got some GREAT products at GREAT prices -- all for hosting a show and then rebooking.

I've also started rebooking all of my hosts, even if they don't set a firm date (although so far almost all of them have).

Hope that helped to make it clear.

don't forgetDont forget to put the bookings into PP. The only way the past host can get credit is if they are entered into PP under the bookings section. Then once those hosts host their shows you have to but Host A's discount number in before the 60% special products will be allowed to enter in PP on their order.

photochef said:
Dont forget to put the bookings into PP. The only way the past host can get credit is if they are entered into PP under the bookings section. Then once those hosts host their shows you have to but Host A's discount number in before the 60% special products will be allowed to enter in PP on their order.

As soon as I see that a show has shipped I go into CC and look up the host number and add that to PP so that I don't forget to do it when its needed.

Related to Do You Love a Bargain? Get 60% Off Host Items!

1. What are the host items that are included in the 60% off promotion?

The 60% off promotion includes a variety of host items such as cookware sets, kitchen tools, and baking supplies. Check with your consultant for specific items that are eligible for the discount.

2. How do I qualify as a host to receive the 60% off discount?

To qualify as a host, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. Your consultant will provide you with more information on hosting and how to qualify for the discount.

3. Can I combine the 60% off host item discount with other offers or discounts?

No, the 60% off host item discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, your consultant may be able to help you find the best deal for your purchase.

4. How long is the 60% off promotion available?

The 60% off promotion is available for a limited time only. Your consultant will be able to provide you with the specific dates of the promotion and when your order must be placed to receive the discount.

5. Are the host items covered by a warranty or guarantee?

Yes, all host items are covered by our standard Pampered Chef warranty and guarantee. If you encounter any issues with your host item, please contact your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• simms148
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies