• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Chairperson Purchase a 60% Off Item in May Using Pampered Partner?

If not, it's probably because you aren't listed as the chairperson.Yes, I set it up as a fundraiser. I checked the Help Whip Cancer box.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Can the host (chairperson) still purchase the 60% off item for May? If so, how do I indicate that in pampered partner? Is there a box that needs to be checked off?:confused:

Yes, the HWC chairperson can get the Host Bonus for May. As long as they are listed on the show as the chairperson, there isn't anything special you have to do - just enter the host bonus item # for whichever product they want.

They do not receive the apron though. Just figured that one out after a $1800 fundraiser.

Thanks. I found the box I was supposed to check off for chairperson.

Yeah Donna, we have been discussing that "major oversight" in the Help Whip Cancer Forum for quite some time now. Check under Aprons for hosts!!! A lot of us have been trying to get HO to do something about it. It probably will not happen this year though.

Last edited:
I just held a HWC fundraiser, and was surprised that the host (me) is being charged shipping!! And, I can't get the apron for the $592 show. Geeesh.

PamperedchefDaly said:
I just held a HWC fundraiser, and was surprised that the host (me) is being charged shipping!! And, I can't get the apron for the $592 show. Geeesh.

I noticed the samt thing!!!! I thought I had entered something wrong...or maybe it was because it was me as the host. then I looked back at another show I hosted and noticed I wasn't charged shipping. What is going on???

Fundraisers: a guide to where that donation comes from. REMEMBER THERE IS NO MARK UP ON PRODUCTS WE SELL FOR FUNDRAISERS!!!! This means the donations come from us, the consultants as we "give up" part of our commission to do fundraisers! We only get 15% to 17% not the normal 20% on up. Then if there is no mark up, PC is also giving up profit on sales as well. That is why there are no host bonuses. PC is already giving up profit, we are giving up commission so why give them even more of our money! Donations on our fundraisers do not come from the guests, it comes from our pockets and PCs! And you know where I learned this? At my fundraiser this weekend when an ex-consultant out of Illinois explained it to me. It totally made me realize the truth in that we already give them so much to get them to do a fundraiser that giving more in the host bonuses is suicide. Our fundraisers are simply put, marketing/advertising campaigns rather then something that is good for making profits.

Yes, and isn't it wonderful to be part of a company that does this? I love that there's no premium charged on products for fundraisers.

I'm just trying to submit an HWC fundraiser right now and cant figure out how to list myself as the chairperson. I wanted to buy one of the host specials this month but it wont let me add a host order. I hope someone on here can help

CAPC - when you set it up, you did set it up as a Fundraiser right? Then you checked the Help Whip Cancer box? It should have asked you then to put in the name of the chairperson. In the list of guests, make sure you put in your name and see if it will let you click the chairperson button.

Related to Can a Chairperson Purchase a 60% Off Item in May Using Pampered Partner?

1. What is the "Purchase 60% Off Item for May" offer for HWC hosts?

The "Purchase 60% Off Item for May" offer is a special discount available exclusively for HWC (Home and Wellness Consultant) hosts. It allows hosts to purchase one item from the May product line at 60% off the retail price as a thank you for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party.

2. How do I become eligible for the "Purchase 60% Off Item for May" offer?

To become eligible for the "Purchase 60% Off Item for May" offer, you must be a HWC host and hold a qualifying party in the month of May. This means that your party must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least 3 buying guests. Once these requirements are met, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem the offer.

3. Can I choose any item from the May product line for the 60% discount?

Yes, you can choose any item from the May product line to receive the 60% discount. This includes new products, top sellers, and even limited edition items. However, please note that the discount only applies to one item and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

4. How long do I have to redeem the "Purchase 60% Off Item for May" offer?

You have until the end of the month to redeem the "Purchase 60% Off Item for May" offer. This means that you must place your order before the last day of May to receive the 60% discount. Please note that the offer is only valid for the month of May and cannot be carried over to future months.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I use the "Purchase 60% Off Item for May" offer?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when using the "Purchase 60% Off Item for May" offer. The discounted item will count towards your total party sales, which can help you earn even more rewards. However, please note that the discounted item itself does not count towards your host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire