• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I Eligible for Benefits When Hosting My Own Show?

In summary, you can not have a co-host, you can not get the booking benefit, and you don't get commission on anything you order with the host discount.
JennsRAQ
How do you get benefits when you host your own show? I have been told from numerous people that as a consultant, you are eligible for all the benefits except commission on your own purchases, but when I go to my cart in the new system, it just shows that I can purchase the hostess 60% off. What am I doing wrong?? How can I fix it??

I chose consultant acting as host and now there's no way for me to edit host details, add a co-host, etc. :confused:

It's a $262 party so far...

Attachments

• screenshot-20121013-175553.jpg
    screenshot-20121013-175553.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 578
You get all the benefits of a party that anyone else does. BUT you do not get commission on anything you order with the host discount and you can not have a co-host and you can not get the booking benefit at any show booked off your show.

If you are unable to put in the host benefits then I would wait and call HO on Monday. They will fix it for you.

Ok, I guess I will make a call bright and early. On the right it just saysHOST SPECIALSClick here to add an item from promotion 'October Host Special 2012' to your cart!ADD YOUR HALF-PRICE ITEMSYou have no remaining half price items available.

Ok, it showed once I added things to my cart. Whew!

At a $262 party you don't have any half price items coming. Not until $300.

Oh, I know. It doesn't show on the right side that there is any free credit, though. On my other shows, the host's cart has a notification in a box on the right that says how much in FREE that they have credit for. Mine didn't show it at all, but once I placed something in the cart, it did deduct the free from my order. :)

Glad you figured it out. :D

What are the benefits of hosting my own Pampered Chef show?

Hosting your own Pampered Chef show comes with a variety of benefits. Firstly, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales at your show. You also have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and receive exclusive deals and discounts. Additionally, hosting a show allows you to spend quality time with friends and family while cooking and learning new kitchen skills.

How do I get started with hosting my own show?

Getting started with hosting your own Pampered Chef show is easy! Simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a show. They will work with you to choose a date, send out invitations, and plan the menu for your show. Your consultant will also provide all the necessary materials and support to make your show a success.

What types of products and recipes will be featured at my show?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and accessories, as well as delicious recipes. Your consultant will work with you to choose the products and recipes that best fit your preferences and needs. You can also request specific products or recipes that you are interested in trying out at your show.

Can I host a Pampered Chef show online?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef show online! This is a great option for those who are unable to host an in-person show for various reasons. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your friends and family, and they can shop directly through the link. You can still earn all the same benefits and rewards as hosting an in-person show.

What if I have questions or need help during my show?

Your Pampered Chef consultant will be available to assist you throughout your show. They will be there to answer any questions you or your guests may have, provide demonstrations, and help with product recommendations. Your consultant is also available after the show for any additional support or assistance you may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies