• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Benefits for Catalog Shows: A Guide for Newbies

In summary, hosting a catalog party with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host gifts, and try out new products and recipes with the help of a consultant. The amount of free products you can earn depends on the total sales, and you can still earn benefits even if you don't have a physical party. It is recommended to have your party open for about 2 weeks, and you can also combine your catalog party with a traditional party for even more benefits.
tnelle
Gold Member
I am new and this is my first catalog show request. Before I contact the potential host I just want to make sure I have this right. The host benefits are the same for the 60% off one catalog product as it is for cooking show hosts correct? If so what about the cookbook if the show is $550+? Thanks for putting up with a newbie!

Yes the only thing that is different for a catalog show is the free product value. They do not get the $15 hospitality bonus.

Thanks! That is what I thought but wanted to make sure and my director is out of town this weekend.

according to the host special sheet for feb on CC...any host of a cooking, catalog, fundraiser or registry can take advantage of the 60% off item & if the show has $550+ (before shipping & tax) they can also choose a cookbook free.good luck with your catty show!!!!fyi: there's some great flyers in the files section here that some very talented people have created...check them out...I find them very useful...search catalog show

sorry, I was typing my post as you received your answer...:)

Mel92504 said:
according to the host special sheet for feb on CC...any host of a cooking, catalog, fundraiser or registry can take advantage of the 60% off item & if the show has $550+ (before shipping & tax) they can also choose a cookbook free.

good luck with your catty show!!!!

fyi: there's some great flyers in the files section here that some very talented people have created...check them out...I find them very useful...search catalog show

You do make a good point that is always great to point out! Always check the fine print on the flyers about the host and guest specials!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog party with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a catalog party with Pampered Chef gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host gifts. You will also have the chance to try out new products and recipes, and receive personal assistance from a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How much in free products can I earn as a catalog host?

The amount of free products you can earn as a catalog host depends on the total sales from your party. The higher the sales, the more free products you can earn. On average, hosts earn about $200 in free products, but this can vary. Talk to your consultant for more details.

3. Can I still earn host benefits if I don't have a physical party?

Yes, you can still earn host benefits by hosting a catalog party. Simply share the catalog with your friends and family and collect orders. Your consultant will help you with the ordering process and you will still receive all the same benefits as a traditional party host.

4. How long do I have to host a catalog party to earn benefits?

You can host a catalog party for as long as you like, but it is recommended to have your party open for about 2 weeks to give your guests enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders. Your consultant can help you determine the best timeline for your party.

5. Can I combine my catalog party with a traditional party?

Yes, you can combine your catalog party with a traditional party for even more benefits. Your consultant can help you plan and coordinate the two parties. Just make sure to let your guests know that they have the option to order from both the catalog and the traditional party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • JennsRAQ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedberry