• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Benefits: Consultant Hosting a Catalog Show | FAQ Answered

In summary, if you are a consultant and want to host your own show, you can do so but you are not entitled to the hostess benefits. You will still get the host benefits & commission on guest orders.
TheChaoticCook
I tried searching for information about this but didn't what I needed. If I host my own catalog show, am I entitled to the hostess benefits? Do I still get comission on the sales?

You get commission - not sure of the rest though - ChefAnn??

Consultants get the same consultant benefits as with any show and you can use all of the host benefits on your show EXCEPT:

1. you do not get commission on any thing you buy with the host discount (the 15-30%).

2. you do not get the past host booking benefit from shows you book from your own shows (you can't be the host from whom any show was booked).

Last edited:
TheChaoticCook said:
I tried searching for information about this but didn't what I needed. If I host my own catalog show, am I entitled to the hostess benefits? Do I still get comission on the sales?

Login to Consultant's Corner, click on Policies and Procedures in the upper right hand corner. I believe it is it the Types of Shows section you will find all your detailed answers.

Otherwise the answers above from Beth are a summary.

Are you married? I put the show under my husband's name... it just seemed easier that way!

Jenni said:
Are you married? I put the show under my husband's name... it just seemed easier that way!
Don't go there. Anyone living in your home is under the same "rules" as the the consultant. It's in the policies that Janet sited.

You don't need to do that. In fact, don't do that. You can host your own show. Just check the box in P3 for consultant as host. You will still get host benefits & commission on guest orders. The only commission you will not receive is on your own purchase.

Thank you ladies!

BethCooks4U said:
Don't go there. Anyone living in your home is under the same "rules" as the the consultant. It's in the policies that Janet sited.

News to me! My recruiter told me it would be easier and I took her advice. I didn't mean to guide anyone in the wrong direction... I will put a sock in it!

Jenni said:
News to me! My recruiter told me it would be easier and I took her advice. I didn't mean to guide anyone in the wrong direction... I will put a sock in it!
No worries! :cool:

That's the great thing about this site: we learn from each other. There are plenty of people out there (even directors) who pass wrong info on. If in doubt check the policies on CC or call HO.

Jenni said:
News to me! My recruiter told me it would be easier and I took her advice.

That happens. Always refer to the policies... as we know from here, there's lots of misinformation and the bottom line is that we are all personally responsible for what we do and knowing what the rules are... not just because "someone told me to do it that way one time."

OK, one more question. I had a customer who wanted to order some outlet products from me but I cannot process them through P3. How do I order them for her? Am I S.O.L because I'm a new consultant?

Oulelt can only be ordered off of your website.

ahhh, I see...thank you Freedom!

Related to Maximizing Benefits: Consultant Hosting a Catalog Show | FAQ Answered

1. How do I become a consultant and host a catalog show?

To become a consultant and host a catalog show, you can sign up through the Pampered Chef website or contact a current consultant for more information. Once you are signed up, you can start planning and promoting your catalog show to maximize your benefits.

2. How can I maximize the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

To maximize the benefits of hosting a catalog show, it is important to invite as many guests as possible, promote the show through social media and other channels, and offer incentives or rewards for guests who make purchases. You can also reach out to your friends and family to help spread the word and potentially earn even more benefits.

3. Can I earn free products as a consultant hosting a catalog show?

Yes, as a consultant hosting a catalog show, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your show. The more sales you generate, the more free products you can earn. This is a great way to stock up on new products or try out items you have had your eye on.

4. How long does a catalog show last?

The length of a catalog show can vary, but typically they last for two weeks. This gives your guests enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders. As a consultant, you can also choose to extend the show for an additional week if needed.

5. Can I earn commission as a consultant hosting a catalog show?

Yes, as a consultant hosting a catalog show, you can earn commission on the sales generated from your show. The commission rate varies based on the total sales, but it is a great way to earn extra income while promoting and sharing your love for Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennsRAQ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
chefstef2010
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies