• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting A Catalog/Online Show Overseas: Benefits & Necessary Info

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host a catalog/online show in Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and Austria. Hosting a show overseas allows you to expand your customer base and reach potential customers who may not have access to Pampered Chef products in their country. It also gives you the opportunity to introduce new products and increase your sales. However, there are a few things to keep in mind when hosting a show overseas, such as adjusting shipping rates and being aware of customs regulations. The same host rewards can be used for overseas shows, but they may vary depending on currency and exchange rates. You can use the same catalog and online show format for overseas shows, but offering translations may make it easier for overseas customers to
JaimeQ
I have a friend (military) overseas that is hosting a catalog/online show. I am in the process of giving her all the info but wanted to be sure I didn't tell her something wrong.

I have already told her she needs to make sure that it is all on base residents (or people with base addy's) who can order. But she can also have her friends and family back her in the states order. I also told her they all must use the direct shipping method.

My question is, does the host still get the benefits of hosting a show such as the free shipping??

Anything else I need to let her know?? TIA

Yes she will get the free shipping still. We too are overseas with the Air Force. HTH!

THank you it does.

1. What countries can I host a catalog/online show in?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host a catalog/online show in Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and Austria.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog/online show overseas?

Hosting a show overseas allows you to expand your customer base and reach potential customers who may not have access to Pampered Chef products in their country. It also gives you the opportunity to introduce new products and increase your sales.

3. Is there any additional information I need to know when hosting a show overseas?

Yes, there are a few things to keep in mind when hosting a show overseas. You may need to adjust your shipping rates and delivery times to accommodate international orders. It is also important to be aware of any customs or import regulations for the country you are shipping to.

4. Can I use the same host rewards for overseas shows?

Yes, you can use the same host rewards for overseas shows. However, the rewards may vary depending on the country's currency and exchange rates. It is best to check with your host before finalizing the rewards.

5. Can I use the same catalog and online show format for overseas shows?

Yes, you can use the same catalog and online show format for overseas shows. However, you may want to consider offering translations of the catalog and any other promotional materials to make it easier for your overseas customers to understand and purchase products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedberry
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies