• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Give a Gift to Your Host for Hosting?

In summary, it is not required to give a gift to your host for hosting a Pampered Chef party, but it is a nice gesture to show your appreciation. There is no specific type of gift that you should give, but it should come from the heart and show your gratitude. There is no set budget for the gift, and you can choose to bring it to the party or give it to your host later. It is recommended to personalize the gift for each host, but you can also ask them for any specific preferences.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
I give hosts an old Season's Best but do you give anything? I know it's not required, but a host posted on PC's FB page that her consultant didn't give her anything. Like it's an entitlement or something. She says she feels cheated.:eek:

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself from pointing out all the host benefits she got.

Unbelieveble.

I give them a current Season's Best and that's it (unless I'm doing some kind of booking thing).

I pass around a current s.b. for the guests to sign and write a thank you note in. I used to give a variety of gifts, albeit small, but it got too costly.

However, I also do sometimes do the "mystery host gift" so when someone books at a show and holds that date, they get a gift that was in their mystery envelop.

I do the same as Wadesgirl.

The Pampered Chef facebook page annoys me - the very first post on their wall right now is a consultant advertising herself with a link to her website. Not cool!

the thing I love about timeline is that I haven't seen (or looked) at any of that crap since they switched

1. Do I need to give a gift to my host for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

While it is not required, it is always a nice gesture to show your appreciation to your host for opening up their home and inviting their friends to your party. It can also help build a stronger relationship with your host and encourage them to host future parties.

2. What type of gift should I give to my host?

There is no one specific gift that you should give to your host. It can be anything from a small token of appreciation, such as a handwritten thank-you note or a Pampered Chef product, to a more elaborate gift like a gift basket. The most important thing is that it comes from the heart and shows your gratitude.

3. Is there a budget I should stick to when giving a gift to my host?

There is no set budget for giving a gift to your host. You can choose to spend as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. Remember, it's the thought that counts, so don't feel pressured to spend beyond your means.

4. Should I bring the gift to the party or give it to my host later?

This is completely up to you. Some consultants choose to bring the gift to the party as a surprise for their host, while others prefer to give it to them at a later time. Consider what works best for you and your host's schedule.

5. Can I give the same gift to every host?

While you can certainly give the same gift to every host, it is recommended to personalize the gift to each individual host. This shows that you put thought and effort into the gift and makes it more meaningful. You can also consider asking your host if there is anything in particular they would appreciate as a gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ashleypc