• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host-Turned-Consultant Still Receive Booking Benefits?

In summary, becoming a consultant after hosting a Pampered Chef party has many benefits. These include receiving exclusive discounts on products, earning commission on sales, and having the opportunity to build a successful business with a well-known brand. Previous sales experience is not necessary, as training and support are provided. The time commitment as a consultant can vary depending on individual goals and schedule. The initial investment for a consultant kit is $109, which includes over $400 worth of products and business supplies. Payment plan options are also available. As a consultant, you can still host parties and earn host rewards, as well as offer services for fundraising events and earn commission on those sales.
missyciccolella
My host is becoming a consultant. Yeah! :D I received 2 confirmed bookings from her show (this was before she 100% decided to try out PC). Of course these are now her bookings, but will she and/or her co-host be entitled to the booking benefits? The co-host is not becoming a consultant and really wants the Deep Covered Baker next month...can she purchase that?

The co-host can get the booking benefit, but the person who is signing cannot.

Congrats!

Thank you!

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

I think that in a Host/Co-Host situation, only one of them can take the booking benefit anyway.

But I've always been under the impression that consultants that signed AFTER hosting a show are still entitled to the booking benefit at any show(s) booked off hers.

Someone chime in and correct me if I'm wrong...

Teri

Nope- once you're a consultant, you cannot get the booking benefit at all.

The booking benefit that a host who decides to become a consultant gets is the bookings themselves - to start her business off.

The recruiter doesn't HAVE to give those bookings up but realisticaly, the new consultant's family and friends are going to want to help her anyway and they will either cancel or do a very small show for the recruiter so they can do the better show for their friend/relative.

If the new consultant wants the 60% off item for a particular month she just needs to gather $150 or more in sales that month. It's not too difficult to gather orders throughout the month - especially when the desire is there for that deal.

What are the benefits of becoming a consultant after hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Becoming a consultant allows you to receive exclusive discounts on products, earn commission on sales, and have the opportunity to build a successful business with a well-known brand.

Do I need to have previous sales experience to become a consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not necessary. We provide training and support to help you succeed as a consultant.

How much time do I need to commit as a consultant?

The time commitment can vary depending on your individual goals and schedule. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to work as much or as little as you'd like.

What is the initial investment to become a consultant?

The initial investment for a consultant kit is $109, which includes over $400 worth of products and business supplies. There are also payment plan options available.

Can I still host parties as a consultant?

Yes, as a consultant you can continue to host parties and earn host rewards. You can also offer your services for fundraising events and earn commission on those sales as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brandi2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • legacypc46