• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Old Host Still Get Booking Benefits? - Becky's Query

In summary, the host special can still be ordered at the show even if it was not the original booking, as long as the original consultant is okay with it. The booking benefit follows the host, not the consultant, so your friend can give the booking benefit to her friend for your show this month. Communication with the original consultant is important in these situations.
Becky0216
I have a question I hope you all can help me with.
I did a show for someone who was not my booking. She booked off a friends show and another consultant did that show. (This show was given to me, I am not stealing it).
My question is, can the old host still order the host special at this show?

I also have a friend who is attending another friends PC show ( NOt mine) but she is having a show with me this month. She wants to give her friend the booking benefit though. Will this work because it is not the same consultant that she booked off of?
I really hope this makes some sense.
Becky

The booking benefit follows the past host, not the consultant. In question #1, yes she can get the host special.In question #2, you have to make sure that consultant puts in the booking for your friend. That could be a sticky situation as she probably wants the booking for herself.

The booking benefit follows the host, not the consultant. :)

Thanks. And the consultant in #2 is aware and fine with doing so. My friend told her she wouldn't feel right doing a show with someone other than me.

,Hi Becky,Thank you for reaching out with your question. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to help clarify the situation for you.In regards to the host special, the old host can still order it at the show, even if it is not their original booking. However, it is always best to communicate with the original consultant and make sure they are okay with the order being placed at a different show.As for your friend who is attending another PC show, she can definitely give her friend the booking benefit for your show this month. As long as the booking is made with you, it doesn't matter which consultant the original show was booked with.I hope this helps clear things up for you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Can the Old Host Still Get Booking Benefits? - Becky's Query

1. Can I still receive booking benefits if I hosted a Pampered Chef party a long time ago?

Yes, as long as the party was within the last 12 months, you can still receive booking benefits.

2. What are the booking benefits for past hosts?

Past hosts can receive booking benefits such as free products, discounts, and host exclusive items when they book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Do I have to host a party again to receive booking benefits?

No, you do not have to host another party to receive booking benefits. You can simply book a party with a consultant and still receive the benefits as a past host.

4. Can I transfer my booking benefits to someone else?

No, booking benefits are non-transferable and can only be used by the original host.

5. How long do I have to use my booking benefits?

Booking benefits must be used within 6 months of receiving them. After that, they will expire and cannot be redeemed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • MaryannNic