• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Host Eligible for the Special Booking Benefit as a Consultant?

In summary, The "Host Becomes Consultant" program is a special opportunity for hosts of Pampered Chef parties to join as a consultant and start their own business for only $20. To join, you must host a party with at least $200 in sales and use your host credits towards the cost of the consultant kit. Benefits include a discounted kit, free shipping on first order, and support from the team. You can still earn host rewards when you join, but cannot use them towards the cost of the kit.
Brandi2007
She had two shows booked from her which I gave her as her first shows. Is she still eligible to receive the host special as the booking benefit?

Nope. Not once she signs. (darn)

Instead of the host special, she'll be earning $$ & PC dollars! When you look at it that way, signing is a MUCH better "deal"!! Congrats again Brandi!!

I thought she would be forfeiting it but I wanted to make sure before I told her so. Thank you!!!! We close her show tonight! She is so excited! She even opened a new bank account already so she can be prepared!

Brandi2007 said:
I thought she would be forfeiting it but I wanted to make sure before I told her so. Thank you!!!! We close her show tonight! She is so excited! She even opened a new bank account already so she can be prepared!

Is she going to be using kit credit from her show? If not, maybe she could close her show in someone else's name (like a sister or someone). Then she could still take advantage of the booking benefits in her sister's name at the other shows. Just a thought.

Good idea Heather. I never thought of that . But yes she did use her kit credit. The show is closed and she will be sining as soon as the kit credit info hits home office!

Congratulations on your recruit!

What is the "Host Becomes Consultant" program?

The "Host Becomes Consultant" program is a special opportunity for hosts of Pampered Chef parties to join our team as a consultant and start their own business with us.

How does the "Host Becomes Consultant" program work?

First, you would need to host a Pampered Chef party and have a minimum of $200 in sales. Then, you can use your host credits towards the cost of your consultant kit and join our team for only $20. You will also receive a special gift from us as a thank you for joining.

What are the benefits of joining through the "Host Becomes Consultant" program?

By joining through this program, you will receive a discounted consultant kit, free shipping on your first order as a consultant, and a special gift. You will also have the support and guidance from our team to help you start and grow your business.

Do I have to host a party to join as a consultant through this program?

Yes, to join through the "Host Becomes Consultant" program, you must host a party and have a minimum of $200 in sales. This is a great way to get your business started with a strong foundation of customers.

Can I still earn host rewards if I join as a consultant through this program?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when you host a party and join as a consultant. However, you cannot use your host rewards towards the cost of your consultant kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JennsRAQ