• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarification Needed: Host Benefits for HWC Fundraiser and ACS Donation"

In summary, "Clarification Needed" is a term used by Pampered Chef to indicate that more information or further explanation is needed in order to fully understand a concept or instruction. It is not the same as an error or mistake and may appear in various Pampered Chef materials. Customers can provide feedback or reach out to customer service for further clarification.
turtle15
If a host does a HWC fundraiser, are they still eligible for the 60% off host benefit? Are they eligilbe for booking benefits.

Also, it says up to 25% to ACS. How is that deteremined?

I think they are counting the $1 per item as well as the 15%. She can take 1 Host benefit and the Past Host can take it but there is no booking benefits. Look in the Consultant Policy Guide on pages 6-7 for all the details.

The 25% is calculated on the total guest sales of the fundraiser. Works the same as any other fundraiser, they just upped the %. Also, I believe that it's tiered like our regular fundraisers.

For the chairperson, there is no booking benefit going forward as they receive $3 per booking with the FR.

turtle15 said:
If a host does a HWC fundraiser, are they still eligible for the 60% off host benefit? Are they eligilbe for booking benefits.

Also, it says up to 25% to ACS. How is that deteremined?

When it's a HWC fundraiser (you click the HWC box on P3) the % given to the organization is raised higher than other fundraisers. 25% is if it's $600 or more. The $1 per special "pink" item is over and above.

The host is eligible for the 60% off host benefit and so is the past host if it is booked off of a show but that is the only host benefit given.

BethCooks4U said:
you click the HWC box on P3

I am not seeing the option to click HWC.

turtle15 said:
I am not seeing the option to click HWC.

You won't until May.

Related to Clarification Needed: Host Benefits for HWC Fundraiser and ACS Donation"

1. What exactly does "Clarification Needed" mean?

"Clarification Needed" is a term used by Pampered Chef to indicate that more information or further explanation is needed in order to fully understand a concept or instruction. It is often used in recipe instructions or product descriptions to ensure that customers have all the necessary information to successfully complete a task.

2. How will I know when "Clarification Needed" applies to me?

If you come across the term "Clarification Needed" in a recipe or product description, it means that there may be some aspect of the task or product that requires further explanation. You may also receive a notification from your consultant or customer service team if they believe you may need additional information in order to successfully complete a task or use a product.

3. Is "Clarification Needed" the same as an error or mistake?

No, "Clarification Needed" is not the same as an error or mistake. It simply means that there may be missing or unclear information that could potentially affect the outcome of a task or the use of a product. It is meant to help ensure that customers have all the necessary information for a successful experience with Pampered Chef products.

4. How can I provide feedback if I come across a "Clarification Needed" situation?

If you have any feedback or suggestions regarding a "Clarification Needed" situation, we encourage you to reach out to your consultant or our customer service team. We are always open to hearing from our customers and continuously strive to improve our products and services based on customer feedback.

5. Is "Clarification Needed" used in all Pampered Chef materials?

Yes, "Clarification Needed" may be used in various Pampered Chef materials such as recipes, product descriptions, and instructional materials. Our goal is to provide clear and concise information to our customers, and we use this term as a way to ensure that we are doing so. If you have any further questions or concerns about "Clarification Needed," please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kitchendivinity
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefJen2012