• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Benefits: Co-Hosting Tips for Your Open House | P3 Setup Guide

In summary, a friend is willing to co-host an Open House with the consultant for their first party. The consultant will not benefit from bookings, but the co-host can. The consultant can still select "consultant as host" in P3 and include the co-host's name to ensure she receives the bookings.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
Another question from me. :eek: A friend is willing to co-host with me for my first Open House. She'd probably be helping with invitations, picking up ingredients, and clean-up after. It'll be in my home, as the consultant. So...I realize that I cannot benefit from bookings that come from the show since I'm the consultant, but can my co-host?

Furthermore, how do I set this up in P3? Do I not select "consultant as host" if it's two of us working together? I don't want to break any rules, but I would love for my co-host to benefit from the extra bookings since she's putting in so much time and energy for this party.

I don't think you can have a co-host on a 'consultant as host' party. If that is the case, list your friend as the host. You're still going to get the real benefit from the open house (the commission, career sales and bookings).

Hi there,It's great that you have a friend willing to co-host with you for your first Open House! It's always helpful to have someone to share the workload with.In terms of bookings, unfortunately, as the consultant, you are not able to benefit from bookings that come from the show. This is to ensure fairness for all consultants and to prevent any conflicts of interest. However, your co-host can definitely benefit from these bookings. As long as she is not a consultant or affiliated with the company in any way, she is free to receive any bookings that come from the show.In terms of setting this up in P3, you can still select "consultant as host" and include your co-host's name in the host field. This will ensure that she receives any bookings that come from the show. You can also discuss this with your upline or the company's customer service for further clarification and guidance.I hope this helps and best of luck with your Open House! Your co-host sounds like a great help and I'm sure the party will be a success with both of your efforts.

What are the benefits of co-hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a co-host, you will receive free and discounted products, host credits, and the opportunity to earn exclusive rewards. You will also have the support of your fellow co-hosts and your Pampered Chef consultant throughout the party planning process.

How many co-hosts can I have for my Pampered Chef party?

You can have up to two co-hosts for your party, allowing you to share the workload and the rewards with a friend or family member.

Do I have to live in the same location as my co-host to receive co-hosting benefits?

No, you do not have to live in the same location as your co-host. However, you and your co-host will need to communicate and coordinate with each other to plan and host the party together.

How do I become a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a co-host, simply reach out to the person hosting the party and express your interest in co-hosting. They will then work with their Pampered Chef consultant to add you as a co-host and provide you with all the necessary information and resources.

Can I still receive co-hosting benefits if I am unable to attend the party?

Yes, you can still receive co-hosting benefits even if you are unable to attend the party. As long as your co-host and the Pampered Chef consultant are aware of your absence, you will still receive your share of the benefits based on your contributions to the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefsara