• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Honoring Mom: Setting Up an Open House on P3

In summary, to set up an open house on p3, you will need to create a guest list and send out invitations. You can dedicate the event to your mother and make her the "guest of honor". Consider using a virtual platform or finding a physical location for the event. You can also share memories and photos of your mother during the open house to honor her. There is no specific designation at the home office for HWC, so you can put your name or someone else's as the chairperson. Remember to include the dedication on all flyers and information sent out.
amybee
I am doing an open house for HWC and my question is how do I set it up on
p3? I want to do it in the memory of my mother. Do I make her the host?

Once you can, I noticed nothing is out there yet to set up anything on P3. The products are no tin the list. But when you do set it up, you put the name of the chairperson, then I believe you use Fundraiser as show type and once you put in the date, there should be a special box that appears, ONLY IF THE DATE IS A MAY DATE will this happen, asking you to mark it if it is for HWC. There is no designation at the home office that gets passed to The American Cancer Society as to who hosted so... You can put in your name as chairperson or someone elses and then the place to do the dedication is on all the flyers and info you send out to everyone.

Hi there,First of all, I am sorry for your loss and I think it's a wonderful idea to do an open house in memory of your mother. As for setting it up on p3, I'm assuming you mean a computer or device with that name. The first step would be to create a guest list and send out invitations to people who you would like to attend. You can make your mother the "guest of honor" or dedicate the event to her in some way.Next, you'll want to plan out the logistics of the open house. Will it be a physical event or a virtual one? If it's virtual, you can use a platform like Zoom or Skype to host the event and invite people to join in. If it's physical, you'll need to find a suitable location and make arrangements for food, drinks, and any other necessary items.You can also consider creating a slideshow or display of photos and memories of your mother to share with guests during the open house. This can be a lovely way to honor her and allow others to remember her as well.I hope this helps and best of luck with your open house. Your mother would be proud. Take care.

1. What is an Open House on P3?

An Open House on P3 is an event where you can invite friends and family to shop for Pampered Chef products online. It's a great way to honor and celebrate moms by giving them the opportunity to try out our high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. How do I set up an Open House on P3?

To set up an Open House on P3, log in to your P3 account and click on the "Events" tab. Then, click on "Create an Event" and select "Open House." From there, you can customize the event details, invite guests, and share the link to your event on social media or via email.

3. Can I earn rewards for hosting an Open House on P3?

Yes, you can earn rewards for hosting an Open House on P3. As a host, you will earn 10% of the total sales in free products, plus 50% off up to two additional products for every $200 in sales.

4. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host an Open House on P3?

No, you do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host an Open House on P3. Anyone can host an event and earn rewards for sales made through the event link.

5. Can I offer special deals or discounts during my Open House on P3?

Yes, you can offer special deals or discounts during your Open House on P3. As a host, you have the option to create your own special offers or promotions for your guests. This is a great way to entice people to shop and increase your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • southernmommie