• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Guest List for an October Show: How Co-Hosts Work

In summary, the aunt and daughter will have 2 guest lists for the October show. The host and co-host will split the free product, and the half-price items. The monthly host special will be divided between the co-hosts. The future discount (10%) is only for the co-host. The past host monthly host special is only for themselves.
luvmypomeranian
I have a show in October for my husband's aunt. She told me yesterday that her daughter was going to help her do it.....so they will essentially have 2 guest lists....hers and her daughters to have more people there. I was going to ask them if they wanted me to make it a show with co-hosts, but I don't know how co-hosts split the discounts. Or since its a mother/daughter, would they come out better if I just make one of them the host and then the other one just pay for their part and have it all on one host order. That sounds less complicated to me, but I didnt know if they'd come about better that way or doing it as co-hosts. I will of course, ask them what they'd prefer to do.

The FREE Product is split however they want- usually you can split it down the middle to be most fair.The HALF-PRICE Items- they'll have to split. So if they get 2, it's easy to split (one each), but if they get 1 or 3 half-price items, they have to figure out who gets what.The MONTHLY HOST Special - they have to figure out how to divide this also. Not an issue if they reach a level that has TWO ITEMS to choose, but if they only get ONE, then they have to decide. That's where I usually have one who wants the Monthly Host Special, and the other takes the Half-price item.HOST DISCOUNT- no biggie there, no need to split since they'll both get it.FUTURE DISCOUNT (10%) - They both would get this. So that's obviously an advantage to future sales for each of them if they get a discount.PAST HOST MONTHLY HOST SPECIAL - for future bookings- only ONE of them can get this. I usually defer that to whoever the guest belonged to at the original show. If the past host doesn't want it, THEN I'd offer it to the other co-host.P3 does help you split it out pretty well, and helps you track what's left. You just have to make sure you mark the 2nd host as "co-host" on the "Customer" tab of the Show's page- where you enter the Guest Names. You'd enter the co-host's name, and then select the "Co-Host" button below the guest box.

I always tell them that they split the the host specials and suggest that they fight that out before we sit down to close their party.

1. How do I become a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a co-host for a Pampered Chef party, you must first attend a party as a guest and express interest in hosting one. Your Pampered Chef consultant will then work with you to choose a date, invite guests, and plan the details of the party.

2. Can I co-host a party with a friend or family member?

Yes, you can co-host a party with a friend or family member. In fact, co-hosting with someone else can be a great way to split the responsibilities and increase the number of potential guests for your party.

3. What are the benefits of being a co-host?

As a co-host, you will receive a discount on your own purchases and have the opportunity to earn free products based on the sales at your party. You will also have the support of your Pampered Chef consultant and the chance to earn exclusive host rewards.

4. How do I earn rewards as a co-host?

As a co-host, you can earn rewards by reaching certain sales goals at your party. These rewards can include free products, discounts, and even exclusive host-only items. Your Pampered Chef consultant will explain the details and help you track your progress.

5. Can I co-host a virtual party?

Yes, you can co-host a virtual party through Pampered Chef's online party platform. This allows you to invite guests from anywhere and still earn rewards as if it were an in-person party. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and support to host a successful virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • Kris Renee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies