• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Hosting 101: All Your Questions Answered

In summary, the experienced consultants recommend that the hosts each host their own show, and that the hosts negotiate the rewards themselves before the show.
chefsara
Silver Member
I have 2 shows coming up that the gals want to co-host the show. Since I haven't ever done a co-hosted show I wondered if you seasoned Consultants could give me a heads-up on how it is done. I just installed P3 last night and I see there is a spot to put in the co-host name. They don't both get the Host Special, right? Just one Host Special and then they can split the rest of the Host Benefits ie: split amount of free product, etc. Then do they both receive the PHD 10% card from TPC? Want to be informed when I talk to them. Thanks for your help. You are all the greatest!! So much help! Appreciate it!:angel:

I LOATHE co-hosting!!! What I truly suggest is to try to get them to each host their own show AT THE SAME TIME! They both know people the other doesn't know. Share the ones they both know. Book Host B off of Host A's show and they get three host specials between them!

I don't mind co-hosting as long as they are on the same page and decide for themselves how they are dividing the rewards. I don't like the feeling when I'm having to "lead" them to decide who gets the Host Special etc... so far that has only happened once and the others have been great. You've got your info correct to share with them! Have fun!

The first show is with sisters and the one called and asked if they have enough if they can just split the show and each have their own (I think they are both wanting 60% off cookware) and I told them that I was pretty sure they could do that. The second co-hosted show is in Oct and is a mother and DIL. I am sure the mom will let the DIL have the special for Oct. and she will just be a "helper" to her DIL.

I discourage co-hosting by pointing out that they will need to figure out how to split the benefits to keep it fair and it's up to them (one usually does way more of the prep...).

BUT if they want to co-host I point out with a $700 show they will get 3 half price items so they could each take one and then if they both want the 60% off item they can use the last half price to buy the other and both get it for 55% off. That usually makes it work and it helps motivate them to get their sales up to at least that $700 range.

I also point out that they can totally decide how they want to split things up between the two of them and I will honor their decision AND that both of them get the discount and 10% off for a year.

I have had one show with co-hosts. The person who had to clean her house for the show took the 60% special, and they split the free items.

That makes GREAT sense!

I recently had a friend ask me if I wanted to co-host another DS show with her, so that we could use my house....and she would split the benefits! Works for me...so sometimes co-hosting isn't bad at all!

I have a co-hosting show going on tomorrow night........ the last time I did one it didn't' go over very well at all!!!

I have a co-hosted show next Saturday. It is a neighborhood show (great neighborhood - I do shows there all the time!) and on neighbor offered to have the show for another neighbor. She really wanted to get the 60% off cookware, but her house is being remodeled right now, and wouldn't be ready for a show. So the neighbor who is having it at her house (already has the cookware) will use the 50% items, and then the discount.....and the neighbor who initially wanted the show will use the 60% off, get free product value, and the discount.....they already worked it out themselves!

It is handy when they have it worked out for themselves....

My co-hosted shows have gone well. I let them know up front that only one can get the host special. They will have to decide who gets that and how they want to divide the free products. They'll both get the discount and the PHD. Only one will get the booked-from host benefit, though. I always tell them it's up to them to fight it out, and they'll need to have those decisions made (except the booked-from, of course), before I arrive to close the show.

1. What exactly is "Co-Hosting" and how does it work?

Co-Hosting is when two or more people work together to host a Pampered Chef party. It allows for a larger guest list and can result in more sales and host rewards. One person acts as the primary host and the others assist in inviting guests and promoting the party.

2. What are the benefits of Co-Hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Co-Hosting allows for a larger guest list and can result in more sales and host rewards. It also allows for the workload to be shared among multiple hosts, making it less stressful for one person. Additionally, it can be a fun and social experience to host a party with friends or family.

3. Do the Co-Hosts have to split the host rewards?

No, the primary host receives all of the host rewards. However, the co-hosts may receive special incentives or bonuses from the primary host or Pampered Chef for their assistance in hosting the party.

4. How do we split the responsibilities and tasks as Co-Hosts?

The primary host usually takes on the majority of the responsibilities, such as setting up the party, providing refreshments, and collecting orders and payments. The co-hosts can assist with promoting the party, inviting guests, and helping with setup and cleanup. It's important to communicate and delegate tasks effectively to ensure a successful party.

5. Can we have more than two Co-Hosts for a party?

Yes, you can have as many co-hosts as you'd like for a party. Just keep in mind that the more hosts there are, the more important it is to communicate and delegate tasks effectively. Also, the primary host may need to adjust the host rewards based on the number of co-hosts involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gbakes27
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Kris Renee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kris Renee
  • BlessedWifeMommy