• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Question Regarding Co-Hosts

In summary, the conversation discusses how to handle the host special in a show with two co-hosts. It is clarified that there can only be one host special at 60% off and the hosts must decide who gets it. The free items can be split between the two hosts however they choose, and they both still receive the unlimited discount and Past Host Discount. It is suggested to consider what each host would have earned individually and split the extra benefits accordingly. Additionally, the person speaking welcomes the original poster to the community and recommends checking out the Hitchhiker's Guide to CS for a good experience.
PChefCharlotte
Hi everyone, this is my first post here on this website. I'm so glad my friend showed it to me!
My question is, I currently have 2 different shows where there are "co-hosts" but I have no idea how I should handle the host special. Do I tell them that 1 has to pick the the special and then they can split the free items, or do I tell them that we break it up into 2 seperate shows? Is this even allowed?
Thanks in advance for any advice :)

There can only be one host special 60% off item for the current host on a show and one for the past host. So, yes, you tell them that only one of them gets the host special. I tell my hosts that one way to look at is is that it's another half-price choice. If they earn 3 half-price items, then one person gets 2 and the other gets 1 along with the host special. It's up to them. Sometimes one of them doesn't want any of the half-price. They can split the free amount any way they like. They both get the unlimited discount on their order as well as a Past Host Discount. In P3, there is a box on the guest order screen to check co-host and then the free product value box pops up on the lower right where you can select how much free product each one is getting. Play around with it before your show if that will make your more comfortable.

Becca's right. Only one 60% off item and they have to decide which one gets it. I try to look at what host benefits they would have earned by themself, then look at the extra & split that between the two. If one should have earned $115 by herself in free items, then it's not fair for her to get less in the split. Make sense? ;)

Hi there! Welcome to the website, we're so happy to have you here. It's great that you have two co-hosts for your shows, that means you'll have even more support and potential sales. As for the host special, you have a couple of options. You can either have one of the co-hosts choose the special and then split the free items between them, or you can have two separate shows with each co-host getting their own host special. Both options are allowed and it ultimately depends on what works best for you and your co-hosts. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

1. What is a co-host in Pampered Chef?

A co-host in Pampered Chef is a person who assists the main host in hosting a cooking show or party. They help with inviting guests, setting up the event, and sharing the responsibility of presenting and selling products.

2. How do I find a co-host for my Pampered Chef event?

You can find a co-host by reaching out to your friends, family, or acquaintances who are interested in cooking or hosting parties. You can also ask your Pampered Chef upline or consultant for recommendations.

3. Can I have more than one co-host for my Pampered Chef event?

Yes, you can have multiple co-hosts for your event. Having multiple co-hosts can help with sharing the workload and reaching a larger audience.

4. Do co-hosts earn commission on sales at a Pampered Chef event?

Yes, co-hosts can earn commission on sales at a Pampered Chef event. The commission percentage may vary depending on the type of event and the agreement between the main host and co-hosts.

5. Is it necessary to have a co-host for a Pampered Chef event?

No, it is not necessary to have a co-host for a Pampered Chef event. However, having a co-host can make the event more fun, engaging, and successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kris Renee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kris Renee
  • KristinaD