• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Catalog Show: Co-Host Dilemma Explained

In summary, the "co-host dilemma" in a catalog show refers to the challenge of dividing rewards and benefits between the host and co-host. Having a co-host can increase sales and share responsibilities, but it's important to have a clear conversation about rewards beforehand. Co-hosts must be present at the show to receive host rewards, and clear communication and a written agreement can help avoid conflicts.
pkd09
Silver Member
Why can't this be done? There is no spot on P3 for a co-host on a catalog show. I have two ladies that want to do it.

You cannot have co-hosts on a catalog show.
Sorry

Maybe you can get both to have a show.

niclowther said:
Maybe you can get both to have a show.

Or get them to change it to a cooking show. They can still get many of their orders outside the show.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question. I completely understand your frustration with not being able to add a co-host on a catalog show in P3. Unfortunately, this is a limitation within our system and is not currently an available feature. However, I would suggest reaching out to your upline or the corporate team for further assistance and potential solutions. In the meantime, you can still work with your two ladies to have a successful catalog show by utilizing our team approach and having them work together to gather orders and host the show together. I hope this helps and please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. Happy cooking!

What is the "co-host dilemma" in a catalog show?

The co-host dilemma refers to the challenge of deciding how to divide the rewards and benefits between the host and co-host in a catalog show. This can be a source of confusion and tension for both the host and co-host.

What are the benefits of having a co-host in a catalog show?

Having a co-host can help increase sales and bookings, as they can invite their own network of friends and family to the show. They can also share the responsibilities of hosting, such as setting up and cleaning up, making it easier on the primary host.

How do I handle the rewards for a co-host in a catalog show?

The best way to handle the rewards for a co-host is to have a clear and open conversation about it before the show. You can discuss how to divide the free and discounted products, as well as the potential for booking bonuses and host rewards. It's important to come to a mutual agreement and ensure both parties feel satisfied.

Can a co-host receive the host rewards if they don't attend the show?

No, the co-host must be present at the show in order to receive any host rewards. If they are unable to attend, they may still be able to receive some benefits, such as booking bonuses, but they will not receive any free or discounted products.

What is the best way to avoid conflict over the co-host dilemma?

The best way to avoid conflict is to have clear communication and transparency from the beginning. Make sure both the host and co-host understand their roles and responsibilities, as well as the potential rewards. Having a written agreement or contract can also help prevent any misunderstandings or disagreements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
Replies