• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Perks of Co-Hosting: PHD, Monthly Specials & More

In summary, PHD (Pampered Host Dollars) is a rewards program for hosting a Pampered Chef party, where hosts can earn PHD by having friends and family purchase products through their party link. Co-hosting a party allows for shared responsibilities and increased potential sales, leading to more rewards and perks for both hosts. To become a co-host, simply talk to the person hosting the party or reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant. Each month, there are special deals on select products, which can be taken advantage of by placing an order through a party link or directly through a consultant. Additional perks for co-hosting include host-exclusive products, discounts on future purchases, and the opportunity to earn free products through the Host Program.
gbakes27
Gold Member
Co - hosts can both get the PHD right? Can they both order a hostess monthly special? They have to split the hostess reards though righ? Can someone give me the rundown on co-hosting...? Thanks

all the info on co-hosting is in the policy & procedure book and on line. They both do NOT get the monthly special...only one can get that...they do have to split the benefits between themselves and I am pretty sure they both get the 10% PHD and then I think only one of them is eligible for the booking benefit...

so confusing but i think i get it -thanks

That's right. They each get the PHD, but they have to split all other benefits, including the host special and the booking benefits. There's a limit of 2 host specials per show, one for the current host, and one for the past host. Even if there are co-hosts as either of those, the software limits you to 2 total.

Here's how it works:

Mary and Sue host a $500 show together. Mary and Sue both get the 25% discount at the show, free shipping on their order and 10% off for a year.

The other host benefits are split between them as they choose:
Between them they get the 60% off item, 2 half price items and $90 free. Any bookings are split between them - one of them gets to choose the host special at each show that was booked at their show.

What is PHD and how does it work?

PHD stands for Pampered Host Dollars, which is a rewards program for hosting a Pampered Chef party. As a host, you can earn PHD by having friends and family purchase products through your party link. These PHD can then be redeemed for free or discounted products.

What are the benefits of co-hosting a party?

Co-hosting a party allows you to share the hosting responsibilities with a friend or family member, making it less stressful for both of you. It also increases the number of guests and potential sales, which can lead to more rewards and perks for both hosts.

How do I become a co-host?

To become a co-host, simply talk to the person who is hosting the party and ask if they would like to share the hosting duties with you. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to help coordinate a co-hosting arrangement.

What are the monthly specials and how do I take advantage of them?

Each month, Pampered Chef offers special deals on select products. These offers can include discounts, free products, or exclusive bundles. To take advantage of these specials, simply place an order through a party link or directly through your consultant.

Are there any other perks for co-hosting besides PHD and monthly specials?

Yes, there are additional perks for co-hosting a party such as host-exclusive products, discounts on future purchases, and the opportunity to earn free products through the Host Program. Your consultant can provide more information on these perks and how to maximize them as a co-host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kris Renee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kris Renee
  • TheFreddiesCook