• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Host Specials: Benefits and Splitting Rewards?

In summary, the host benefits are only available to the main host. The co-hosts can share the benefits at future shows, but only the main host can have the booking benefits.
cookalison
When I start in April (we're moving between now and then, otherwise it would be sooner), I have 2 shows lined up that will have co-hosts. I'm wondering if the co-hosts also get the host special of the month, or does it just go to the host? Just kind of wondering what the point is in having a co-host, unless it's to bring in more orders/guests so the rewards are bigger and can be split between the two.

Thanks!

You can split the free product value and half price products, however you want between the hosts. The host special is only available to one consultnat, so they will have to choose. A good way to decide is to get some bookings from the party, and then offer the host special for that month (booking benefit) to the host that didn't get to use the one for their party's month. Both hosts will get the 10% discouint for the following year.

Congrats on starting your business, Alison! You are absolutely right about the benefit of co-hosting - bring in more orders and guests! The hosts share all of the benefits. Mine usually split the free products and half-price items, and both receive the discount. They have to decide among themselves who will receive the monthly special that month. Usually the host whose house the show was held at gets that (I suggest that, but it's up to them). Or, one could get the 60% monthly special and the other get the half-price item (if they get 1 or 3, something that can't be divided easily). I hope that's easy to understand!

Marina

Thanks, Ladies! That makes perfect sense!

I am entering a show and have the co-host listed but want the main host to have the booking benefits, yet by the bookings in P3 it has the co-hosts name.

????

Do both get the host benefits at future shows or just one? ...and if one, how do I change this!

janetupnorth said:
I am entering a show and have the co-host listed but want the main host to have the booking benefits, yet by the bookings in P3 it has the co-hosts name.

????

Do both get the host benefits at future shows or just one? ...and if one, how do I change this!
Uh oh....I must admit I haven't transferred over to P3 yet. So I can just tell you want I know. Only one of the co-hosts can get the booking benefit, unfortunately. I always joke they have to fight over it. If it works like PP, as long as you have the past host discount number to enter on the order at the new show, that should go through. Even if it's "under" the "wrong" host, I don't think it matters who. As long as the new show has no more than 2 host specials on it-one for the host and one for the person from whom the show was booked. I hope that's not confusing!

As for P3 specifically, maybe someone else can verify that.

Thanks for that much at least - much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, can't find anything in any of the screens so I'm going to submit it. I should be able to work it out anyway in the future if there are any issues.

What are co-host specials and how do they work?

Co-host specials are a way for two or more people to host a Pampered Chef party together and split the rewards. One person will act as the primary host and the others will be considered co-hosts. Each person will invite their own guests and the sales from all the guests will be combined to determine the rewards. The primary host will receive the host rewards, while the co-hosts will receive a discounted price on a selected product.

Can anyone be a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, anyone can be a co-host as long as they are invited by the primary host and agree to participate in the party. Co-hosts do not need to have any previous experience with Pampered Chef, but they can benefit from hosting a party and earning rewards.

What are the benefits of being a co-host?

As a co-host, you will receive a discounted price on a selected product from the Pampered Chef catalog. You will also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards based on the total sales from the party. Co-hosts also have the chance to learn about Pampered Chef products and cooking tips from the consultant.

How are rewards split between the primary host and co-hosts?

The rewards are split based on the total sales from the party. The primary host will receive the host rewards based on the total sales, while the co-hosts will receive a discounted price on a selected product. The split may vary depending on the specific co-host special being offered.

Do co-hosts have any responsibilities during the party?

Co-hosts are responsible for inviting their own guests to the party and encouraging them to make purchases. They can also help with setting up and cleaning up after the party. It is important for co-hosts to actively participate in the party to ensure a successful event for everyone involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jules711
  • gbakes27
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies