• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Host and Co-Host Receive Specials When Guest Redeems Rewards Online?

In summary, host specials are special offers available to customers who host a Pampered Chef party or event. To take advantage of these specials, the host must meet minimum sales requirements and invite friends and family to attend the party. These specials cannot be combined with other offers, but setting up a registry with Pampered Chef is easy and guests can make purchases from the registry without attending the party.
tinat51796
I had a show Friday night and one of the guests is now doing an online registry. Since she did it from that show do the host and co-host get the host special the month she redeems her rewards? I just want to be sure I give the correct information.

There are no booking benefits associated with a registry. Only the bridal couple gets the host special for the month they redeem the rewards.If you want to reward your past host for the referral, you can give her a small item or offer her a discount on an order, but there's nothing official.

Thanks Ann! That's kind of what I thought.

Related to Do Host and Co-Host Receive Specials When Guest Redeems Rewards Online?

1. What are host specials and how do they work?

Host specials are special offers available to customers who host a Pampered Chef party or event. These offers can include discounted or free products, exclusive bundles, and other rewards. To qualify for host specials, the host must have a minimum amount of sales from their party and meet other requirements set by Pampered Chef.

2. How can I take advantage of host specials for my party?

To take advantage of host specials, you will need to host a Pampered Chef party or event. This can be done in person or online. As the host, you will need to invite friends and family to attend your party and encourage them to make purchases. The more sales your party generates, the better host specials you can earn.

3. Can I combine host specials with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, host specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, some exceptions may apply, and it is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific details. Keep in mind that host specials already offer great deals, so you may not need to combine them with other offers.

4. How do I set up a registry with Pampered Chef?

Setting up a registry with Pampered Chef is easy. Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can create a new registry by entering your name, event date, and other details. You can also add products to your registry by browsing our catalog and selecting the items you want.

5. Can guests purchase from a registry without attending the party?

Yes, guests can purchase from a registry without attending the party. They can do so by visiting the Pampered Chef website and entering the name of the registry they wish to purchase from. They can then select the items they want and complete their purchase. This is a great option for guests who are unable to attend the party but still want to support the host and purchase from their registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Diamond
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bellakieu
  • cookalison