• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Hosting: Shared Free Products & Individual Host Specials Explained

In summary, the host and co-host do not both get to choose the monthly host special. There is only one host special per show, and if they hit a certain sales limit, they may both be eligible for additional items at a discount. In the case of a co-hosted show, the consultant may order the special for the host who declined it, but it will not be under her name for return or warranty purposes. It is recommended to ask the host's permission before offering the booking benefit to someone else. Both co-hosts do get a 10% discount for a year, but only one double credit bonus is allowed per show.
TheFreddiesCook
Do both host and co-host get to choose the monthly host special or not? I thought they share the free products, but get to choose a host special each. Please let me know asap!

No, there is only one host special per show.

The only time they could share would be if they hit a sales limit, and were eligible for 2 items - Like in September, if their sales were $650 or more, they would both be able to get a knife for 60% off.

Same in October with the pans.

Ok.... the show I am closing today was co-hosted by mom and daughter. Daughter ordered the knives set as her special, mom wanted the stainless colanders. Can I order it for her under the host from whom she booked? This host would have been eligible for the special, she was invited but declined to get the special. The new host will be paying for it... What do you think?

Last edited:
I would do that, but make sure she understands that for return/warranty purposes, its not under her name.

Would she have to tell the host that she will "use" her special? Or just do it?

If the host and past host are friends, I would tell the host to ask the past host if she can use the booking benefit. If they're not good friends, I would, as the consultant, approach the past host, offer the booking benefit, and let them know it is only valid on this show. If the past host still declines to use it, I would ask if it was OK to offer it to someone else, as otherwise it'd be forefeited. I would hate for the past host to come back at some point and claim that her booking benefit was taken away without her permission. I'm not saying it'd be a likely scenario, but worse things have happened...

I agree with Noora, I'd definitely ask the past host if she minds. I've done this before, and once they say they don't want it, they never mind if someone else uses it!

both co-hosts get 10% off for a year right?

Yes, they do, Kristina.

i thought so, just wanted to check. thanks rae!

okay sorry to hijack this thread - but co-hosts cannot both get the dcb right? only one per show like the host special? i couldn't find any info on cc.

Only 1 per show.

1. What are the benefits of co-hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Co-hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to share the hosting responsibilities with a friend or family member, making the planning process easier and more enjoyable. It also allows you to combine your guest lists, potentially reaching a larger audience and earning more rewards. Plus, you can split the rewards and discounts with your co-host.

2. How do I find a co-host for my Pampered Chef party?

You can find a co-host by reaching out to friends, family members, or even neighbors who might be interested in hosting a party with you. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for tips on finding a co-host.

3. Can I have more than one co-host for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can have up to three co-hosts for your Pampered Chef party. This can be a great way to involve multiple friends or family members and make the planning process even easier.

4. Do I have to split the rewards and discounts evenly with my co-host?

No, you do not have to split the rewards and discounts evenly with your co-host. You can come to an agreement on how to split the rewards and discounts based on your individual contributions to the party.

5. Can I still earn free products and discounts if I co-host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a co-host, you can still earn free products and discounts just like a single host would. You and your co-host(s) will share the rewards and discounts based on the total sales from the party. The more sales, the more rewards for everyone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinaD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KristinaD
Replies
Views
IAmChefJ
  • K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies