• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Everyone! :) I Have a Question...if You Have 2 Hosts for a Show

Re: QuestionI think PC treats our hosts extremely well...and my hosts from last week definitely agreed!!! And coming from another DS company....PC's host rewards don't even compare!!!! :)
KristinaD
Hi everyone! :) I have a question...if you have 2 hosts for a show (host/co host) and they get 3 bookings....would each host get to choose the host special when their friend holds their party? Or just one?

Re: QuestionAlso when we get commission when a host uses their discount (30%)...do we get commission on the product total, less discount?

Re: QuestionGreat questions.....there can only be one past host...so the host/cohost have to choose which one gets the bene from the booking.....plus, you are only paid commission on the host items that are displayed in the top right corner of the show in P3....hence to answer your questions directly..you are paid after the discount %tage off items. You are not paid on host special, free items or half offs. I hope that this answers your questions.Good Luck!

Re: QuestionYes that answers perfectly! THANKS! :) I just realized as I was working on P3...the hosts can take advantage of the 20% off special too, right....b/c thats a great deal if they get 30% off!!! :)

Re: Question
KristinaD said:
Yes that answers perfectly! THANKS! :) I just realized as I was working on P3...the hosts can take advantage of the 20% off special too, right....b/c thats a great deal if they get 30% off!!! :)

Yes, the host can purchase at the discounted price, and get the host discount on top of that!

Re: Questionthats awesome!!! :) Thanks! I love PC! :)

Re: QuestionSo just to clarify.. As just an example.. If a host orders the knife block set for $415 and uses it as a half off item, we don't get commission on that?

morgieloo88 said:
So just to clarify.. As just an example.. If a host orders the knife block set for $415 and uses it as a half off item, we don't get commission on that?

Correct. We only get commission on host items if they go over her free product value (items used on her discount). Not monthly specials, free product, or half priced items.

Re: QuestionBoooo! Haha, makes sense but still stinks! Does that count towards our total sales though (to reach $15k)?

morgieloo88 said:
Boooo! Haha, makes sense but still stinks! Does that count towards our total sales though (to reach $15k)?

I believe just commisionable sales count towards 15k.

Re: QuestionGotcha.. Thanks for the quick replies!

Re: Questionyep....commissionable sales go towards 15K...only items we get paid on.....Keep up the good work.

Re: QuestionBut think of it this way: We may not get commission on things the host gets free or with her deep discounts but we don't have to pay anything for them either. She invited her friends over and we wouldn't have gotten those orders, bookings and new recruits if she hadn't done that. We win!

Re: QuestionAnd happy hosts mean repeat hosts. ;)

Re: QuestionI think PC treats our hosts extremely well...and my hosts from last week definitely agreed!!! And coming from another DS company....PC's host rewards don't even compare!!!! :)

What is a host for a Pampered Chef show?

A host for a Pampered Chef show is someone who invites friends and family to their home to learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products. As a host, they earn free and discounted products based on the sales at their show.

Can I have two hosts for my Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can have two hosts for your Pampered Chef show. This is a great option if you have a large group of guests or if both hosts have their own separate networks of friends and family.

Do both hosts earn rewards for the show?

Yes, both hosts will earn rewards for the show. Pampered Chef offers a generous host rewards program where hosts can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales at their show.

How do I split the host rewards between two hosts?

When having two hosts for a Pampered Chef show, the host rewards are typically split evenly between the two hosts. However, this can be adjusted to fit the needs of the hosts. Our Pampered Chef consultants will work with both hosts to determine the best way to split the rewards.

Can I have more than two hosts for my Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can have more than two hosts for your Pampered Chef show. However, it is recommended to keep the number of hosts to a manageable number to ensure each host receives the proper attention and support from our Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PChefCharlotte
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • RachelLyn915