• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-hosting Q&A: Closing a Show & Host Specials

In summary, closing a show as a co-host involves submitting orders and processing payments, then going to your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Shows" tab to locate the show and close it. Co-hosts are eligible to earn host rewards based on total sales and can view them by logging into their account. Host specials are available for a limited time and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. To redeem host specials, simply add them to your order at checkout.
K.Shaffer
Newbie Question:
How does the Co-hosting work as far as closing the show. If they earned $115 in free products they just split that up how ever they chose right. What about the host special? They only get to chose one of those as well right?
Am I missing anything?

P3 should allow you to assign how much FPV each of the hosts gets, and as you mark half-priced items it keeps track of how many you've marked between the two. Only one Host Bonus item per show, so they'll have to decide which one gets it.

As a co-host, you and the main host will work together to plan and execute the party. This includes inviting guests, promoting the party, and taking orders. When it comes to the rewards, the main host will receive the hostess rewards based on the total party sales. For example, if the party has $500 in sales, the main host will earn $115 in free products and 3 half-price items. As a co-host, you will also receive rewards based on the party sales. You and the main host will need to decide how to split the rewards. For example, you may agree to split the free products and half-price items evenly. The main host will also have the opportunity to choose one of the host specials at a discounted price. As a co-host, you will not have this option. It's important to communicate with the main host about how the rewards will be split and any other details related to the party. Make sure to discuss this before the party so that there are no misunderstandings.

1. How do I close a show as a co-host?

Closing a show as a co-host is simple and can be done in a few easy steps. First, make sure all orders have been submitted and payments have been processed. Then, go to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Locate the show you co-hosted and click on the "Close Show" button. Follow the prompts to complete the closing process.

2. Can I still earn host rewards as a co-host?

Yes, as a co-host, you are eligible to earn host rewards based on the total sales of your show. The rewards will be split between the co-host and the main host based on the agreed upon percentage. You can view your host rewards by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Shows" tab.

3. How long do I have to use my host specials?

The host specials are available for a limited time and the expiration date is listed on the host special flyer. Typically, the host specials are available for the month following the month in which the show was closed. For example, if your show was closed in June, the host specials will be available for the month of July.

4. Can I combine my host specials with other discounts or promotions?

No, host specials cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They are only available for the co-host and cannot be shared or transferred to someone else.

5. How do I redeem my host specials?

To redeem your host specials, simply add them to your order when checking out through your Pampered Chef account. The discounted price will automatically be applied at checkout. If you have any issues redeeming your host specials, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • PChefCharlotte