• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Power of Co-Hosting: Maximizing Rewards and Benefits in PP

In summary, to become a co-host for a Pampered Chef party, you must accept an invitation from the main host and can then start inviting guests. The benefits of co-hosting include earning rewards and sharing the workload. As a co-host, you can still earn rewards based on the total sales and can maximize them by promoting the party, helping with tasks, and following up with guests. It is also possible to co-host with someone who lives in a different location through Pampered Chef's online party platform.
cheryl929
Gold Member
How do these work? I have a host who want to have a co-host. I know I can have 2 in PP.

Do they just split the rewards? Do they each get a host bonus?

Do you do anything different for these?

You can split the free product right down the middle - same with the half price items - only one host can get the monthly host special. I still give each host 40 postcards to send so you can hopefully get a great turnout with co-hosted shows. Also, if anyone books from their show - only one of the hosts can get the monthly host special at their friend's show.

And (correct me if I'm wrong), but they both get 10% off for a year.

I let them split it up however they want. They just both need to know the benefits get split, not doubled. Except for the 10% off part!

They also both get that additional discount once the free and 1/2 price items are used up. Up to 30% off everything else!!

They don't have to split the benefits 50/50 either, you can split them 90/10, 40/60 however you want there is a spot that you select how the benefits are split up on P3

Oh, I am so glad I read this. I have this situation this coming Saturday and I wasn't sure what to do and thought I would have to wing it. YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS ON TOP OF THINGS!

Sometimes, with the 60% off host special, the other host will take more free stuff. THEY really need to figure out how they want to do it. Hopefully, it's a great show for you!!

1. How do I become a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a co-host for a Pampered Chef party, you must first be invited by the main host of the party. The main host can send you an invitation through email or social media. Once you accept the invitation, you will automatically become a co-host and can start inviting guests to the party.

2. What are the benefits of co-hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Co-hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn rewards and benefits, such as free and discounted products, based on the total sales of the party. You also get to share the workload with the main host and have more opportunities to interact with guests and earn host credits.

3. Can I still earn rewards if I am a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a co-host, you can still earn rewards based on the total sales of the party. The rewards will be split between the main host and the co-hosts, depending on their individual contributions to the party. This means that the more guests you invite and the more sales you generate, the more rewards you will receive.

4. How can I maximize the benefits of co-hosting a Pampered Chef party?

To maximize the benefits of co-hosting, it is important to actively promote the party and invite as many guests as possible. You can also offer to help the main host with tasks such as setting up, providing refreshments, and assisting with orders. Additionally, make sure to follow up with guests after the party to encourage them to place orders and increase the total sales.

5. Can I co-host a Pampered Chef party with someone who lives in a different location?

Yes, with Pampered Chef's online party platform, you can co-host a party with someone who lives in a different location. This allows you to expand your guest list and increase the sales and rewards for both hosts. Simply coordinate with your co-host and decide on a date and time for the online party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kris Renee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kris Renee
  • cookalison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • thehaleykitchen