• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Split Host & Co-Host Orders on P3: A Guide

In summary, a Split Host & Co-Host Order is a feature on Pampered Chef's P3 platform that allows multiple hosts to contribute towards one party order. The main host must first create the party order and can then invite additional co-hosts to contribute. The commission can be split between hosts by adjusting the percentage on the order, and the "Added By" column shows which items were added by each host. The commission split percentage cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
SilverCeladon
How do I split between host and cohost? The host only wants 1/2 off and % off items and the co-host only wants the monthly (60%) off special. I see on the side of P3 that it says host and cohost split. How do I do it? Thanks!

I think I figured it out...they both get the % off but I put in the host section $40.00 free product and left the cohost at 0.00. Is that right?

Sounds right!

That's how it works in PP.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question. Splitting between a host and co-host is actually quite simple. When entering the order in P3, you can select "Split Between Host and Co-Host" under the "Order Type" drop-down menu. This will allow you to allocate the discounts accordingly. For example, you can choose to have 50% off and % off items go towards the host's order, and the 60% off monthly special towards the co-host's order. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Split Host & Co-Host Orders on P3: A Guide

1. What is a Split Host & Co-Host Order?

A Split Host & Co-Host Order is a feature on Pampered Chef's P3 platform that allows multiple hosts to contribute towards one party order. This is a great option for parties with multiple hosts or for hosts who want to combine orders with friends or family to reach a higher sales goal.

2. How do I set up a Split Host & Co-Host Order?

To set up a Split Host & Co-Host Order, the main host must first create the party order on P3. Then, the main host can invite additional co-hosts to contribute towards the order. Co-hosts can then add items to the order and their sales will count towards the party's overall total.

3. Can I split the commission between hosts on a Split Host & Co-Host Order?

Yes, you can choose to split the commission between hosts on a Split Host & Co-Host Order. This can be done by adjusting the commission split percentage for each host on the party order.

4. How do I know which items were added by each host on a Split Host & Co-Host Order?

On the party order, you will be able to see which items were added by each host by looking at the "Added By" column. This will show the name of the host who added each item to the order.

5. Can I change the commission split percentage after the party order has been submitted?

No, the commission split percentage cannot be changed after the party order has been submitted. It is important to confirm the commission split with all hosts before submitting the order to ensure everyone is in agreement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • Kris Renee