• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Closed Out an Open House Co-Hosted Show Last Night Three Hours

In summary, the co-hosted show for which the author closed out an open house three hours before the deadline was not properly balanced and caused the product benefit ($115) to be incorrectly displayed on the host's computer.
ughubug
I Closed out an open house Co-Hosted show last night three hours before the deadline and it kept bouncing the free product benefit of $115 around.

The one host only wanted the half priced items and the other was to receive the free product value.

Last night everything was balanced, no error that the FPV wasn't used or anything.

This morning I look at it and its showing not balanced in PP. So further investigation shows that the FPV was not applied.

Of course home office is closed and will re-open at 5:00am my time tomorrow morning EWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

I Can NOT afford to eat the $100 it is showing out of balance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yuck:

Relax. Call HO and they'll solve it with you. God Bless!
-praying for Paige and her family-

scottcooks said:
Relax. Call HO and they'll solve it with you. God Bless!
-praying for Paige and her family-

Thanks Scott...

The time of year is catching up to me

That sucks! Good luck, Jenny. Hope it all works out for you!

I had that happen one time, I worked and worked with it to get everything in and thinking that I had it right - I submitted it. Then when I rechecked it, it didn't apply the FPV. Of course, like you, it was a weekend and when I called on Monday, they told me it was fine - evidently they had already figured that out and fixed it. I would be sure and call them first thing though.

Thanks, Mary. I called and everything actually was submitted fine and it was submitted as balanced but when I bounced through it in PP it was all out of whack!!! The woman in the Solution Center was so nice and helpful...after it took 1.5 hours for a call back :)

Loving PC and looking forward to my commission check!!!

What is an open house co-hosted show?

An open house co-hosted show is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant and a host or multiple hosts collaborate to host a party where guests can see and purchase Pampered Chef products.

How does an open house co-hosted show work?

During an open house co-hosted show, the consultant will set up a display of Pampered Chef products and demonstrate how to use them. Guests can browse and purchase products, and the host(s) can earn host rewards based on the sales from the event.

What happens at the end of an open house co-hosted show?

At the end of an open house co-hosted show, the consultant will close out the event by tallying up sales and collecting orders from guests. The host(s) will also receive their host rewards at this time.

Why is it important to close out an open house co-hosted show within three hours?

Closing out an open house co-hosted show within three hours is important because it allows for timely processing of orders and ensures that guests receive their products in a timely manner. It also allows the consultant to promptly follow up with any potential future hosts or customers.

What are the benefits of co-hosting an open house show?

Co-hosting an open house show allows for a larger guest count and potential sales. It also provides the opportunity for the host(s) to earn more host rewards and for the consultant to reach new potential customers through the guests of the co-host(s). Additionally, co-hosting can make the event more fun and interactive for both the guests and the consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • Jennie50