• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with an "Open House" Show: A Sweet Success Story

In summary, "Another Great Host!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards hosts for hosting multiple parties in a year. To qualify for this program, you must host a minimum of three parties within a calendar year, which can be a combination of in-person or virtual parties. As an "Another Great Host!", you will receive special discounts and offers on select Pampered Chef products, as well as the opportunity to earn free products and receive exclusive recipes and cooking tips from top consultants. To redeem your rewards, you will receive an email with instructions or you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. There is no limit to how many times you can be an "Another Great Host!" as long as you continue to meet the hosting
deanna_g
I had a show on Wednesday that was "open house" format. A friend of mine opened a sweets shop downtown and wanted to earn some free products for her kitchen there. It was 2 hours long. I didn't have high hopes as there was no demo or anything. Basically, people just came in, looked at a catalog, talked for a bit with me, and placed an order. Well, at the end of Wednesday night, she had $550 in orders! That was great! I encouraged her to collect $50 more in orders before Sunday (when I was closing her show) and she called me yesterday with the rest of her orders. She was over $700 in sales be the time it was done! She earned $497.51 worth of merchandise for $124.71!!! She got everything on her wish list and more! She was thrilled.

Wonderful, for both of you. Hopefully you can get some bookings from the guests.

woohoo! that's AWESOME!

1. What is "Another Great Host!"?

"Another Great Host!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards hosts for hosting multiple parties in a year. It is a way for us to thank our loyal hosts and provide them with even more benefits.

2. How do I qualify for "Another Great Host!"?

To qualify for "Another Great Host!", you must host a minimum of three parties within a calendar year. These parties can be in-person or virtual, and can be a combination of cooking parties, catalog parties, or fundraisers.

3. What are the benefits of being "Another Great Host!"?

As an "Another Great Host!", you will receive special discounts and offers on select Pampered Chef products. You will also have the opportunity to earn free products and receive exclusive recipes and cooking tips from our top consultants.

4. How do I redeem my "Another Great Host!" rewards?

Once you have qualified for "Another Great Host!", you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your rewards. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with redeeming your rewards.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can be an "Another Great Host!"?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can be an "Another Great Host!". As long as you continue to host at least three parties in a calendar year, you will continue to qualify and receive the benefits of being an "Another Great Host!".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Andreamd8
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • vogee13