• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Show: A Woo Hoo Moment for My Business!

In summary, Tammy's daughter had a show and made $350 in sales. Tammy is motivated to keep her business going and is closing her show tonight. Tammy is from Algonquin, Illinois, which is a large town. Tammy's town has a population of about 1200 people.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
Not sure if this is the correct forum, but I just wanted to Woo Hoo myself on the show I did yesterday.

I am trying to jump start my stagnant business and basically told my daughter she was having a show. She hemmed and hawed and gave me the I don't have any friends, etc. When I showed up yesterday, she already had $350 in sales. Only 3 buying customers (all family) showed up, but the show is still just under $700 in sales and she thinks she will be collecting more at work this week.

And I have 1 booking. So it was a total Woo Hoo for me on a show I hoped would reach $200!

Hopefully, this is a glimpse of things to come for my business!

Waahoo indeed! Amazing how those ones you think will barely squeek by as a show end up being awesome! Definitely a morale booster!

Be sure to contact all those outside orders for bookings! I'm not good at that so I've made it a point to do so this year. My last show had 4 outside orders, and 2 booked after I called them to thank them for their order and say "so sorry you missed the show. it was so much fun. etc" I surprised myself and am totally motivated to keep it up.

nice job!!!!!

Huge WOOHOO for you!!! Your daughter must be ecstatic about her upcoming shopping spree as well! Good job.

Way to go! I need to do that too. Thanks for sharing!

And it just keeps getting better! Not only am I on track to get the pink products this month, but my host from last weekend submitted her consultant agreement before I left her house! Will be closing her show tonight and in a month and a half have gone from no business, and no team to a business that's off and running with two recruits!

Sk8Mom209 said:
And it just keeps getting better! Not only am I on track to get the pink products this month, but my host from last weekend submitted her consultant agreement before I left her house! Will be closing her show tonight and in a month and a half have gone from no business, and no team to a business that's off and running with two recruits!

You need to send your story in to HO. That's the kind of thing they like to share.

Congrats!!

Do you who at HO I email?

I think this is one of the e-mail addresses that is accepting success stories and tips for March: [email protected]

Wahoo!!!!!! Sounds like you're on a roll. Congrats on stepping out & getting business!

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I sent my story off to HO last night. It feels good to be so excited about my business!

Alriiiiight! Way to go!

Congrats! Your story is very inspiring! I am in a stagnant place and this gives me hope for the month of April.

Thank you!

Congrats!!! I decided to do the same in February and jump start my business after 4 years. I booked 5 cooking shows, 1 turned into a catalog show, but all shows held sales over 4000K with 4 bookings 2 potential bookings, and 4 recruit leads! Then did a vendor show have 1 recruit lead and 3 bookings! I can't believe it but so inspired to keep going!

Humble Beginnings...curious to know what is your population size in the town you live in....Thank you!

Hi Tammy I live in Algonquin/Carpentersville area which is about 35 miles north of Chicago , very large population.

Glad to know that you are doing so well with your business...ALL OF YOU! Keep up the good work! Pampered Chef is great! I am not far from you then...4.5 hours south of you. My town has a population of about 1200 ppl

What is a "Successful Show" event?

A "Successful Show" event is a special gathering hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant to showcase our products and demonstrate how they can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. It is an opportunity for guests to try out our products, ask questions, and place orders.

How can a "Successful Show" benefit my business?

A "Successful Show" can benefit your business in several ways. It can help you reach new customers and build relationships with them, increase your sales and earn more commission, and potentially gain new leads for future shows. It also gives you the chance to connect with your current customers and show them new products and recipes, which can lead to repeat business and referrals.

What should I do to prepare for a "Successful Show"?

To prepare for a "Successful Show", you should first set a date and invite guests. Then, familiarize yourself with the products you will be showcasing and practice using them. Plan out the flow of the event and any demonstrations or activities you will be doing. Make sure you have all the necessary supplies and materials, and don't forget to promote the event on social media or through other channels.

What can I do to make my "Successful Show" more engaging?

To make your "Successful Show" more engaging, you can incorporate interactive activities, such as having guests help with food preparation or playing games related to our products. You can also offer samples or small gifts as a thank you for attending. Additionally, make sure to engage with your guests and encourage them to ask questions and share their own experiences with our products.

What are some tips for following up after a "Successful Show"?

After a "Successful Show", it is important to follow up with your guests to thank them for attending and to offer any additional assistance or information they may need. You can also use this opportunity to promote upcoming shows or specials and ask for referrals. Following up can help maintain relationships with your guests and potentially lead to future sales and bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Kelley Sells
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies