• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Show Recap: $550 in Sales, 4 Bookings, and Strong Recruiting Start!

In summary, at the show we demonstrated our famous apple crisp recipe, a delicious chicken alfredo pasta, a refreshing cucumber salad, and a decadent chocolate lava cake. These recipes can be found in our Pampered Chef cookbook. To purchase the products used in the show, you can visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. Attendees of our shows are eligible for our host rewards program, which offers free products and discounts. All recipes from the show can be found on our website and additional recipes and cooking tips can be found on our blog. If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Us" tab to learn more and sign up online.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Happy with my show yesterday. Decent sales, nothing totally specatacular but it was $550 and host and I were both happy! I'm just totally excited that I got FOUR bookings!!! WOO! HOO! They all are ON my calendar too and 1 is for March and 3 are for April. PLUS, one of the hosts is VERY interested in the PC business!!! So far this year has been AWESOME for recruiting. Already recruited 3 people this year (3 in 13 days!), have a strong Home Office lead potential, plus the one from yesterday and 1 or 2 more as well! This is going to be a great year!:sing:

whoo hoo! That's awesome :)

Fabulous!!!

Oooh That is FABULOUS!!! I love coming away from a show with the feeling of it being a total ( well rounded) success.
Way to GO!

You go girl!!! :D

1. What recipes did you demonstrate at the show?

At the show, we demonstrated our famous apple crisp recipe, a delicious chicken alfredo pasta, a refreshing cucumber salad, and a decadent chocolate lava cake. All of these recipes can be found in our Pampered Chef cookbook.

2. How can I purchase the products used in the show?

You can purchase any of the products used in the show by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be happy to help you place an order or answer any questions you may have.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts available after attending the show?

Yes, all attendees of our shows are eligible for our host rewards program. This means you can earn free products and discounts by hosting your own show or placing an order with your consultant. Contact your consultant for more details.

4. Can I find the recipes from the show online?

Yes, all of the recipes demonstrated at the show can be found on our website under the "Recipes" tab. You can also find additional recipes and cooking tips on our blog.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, please visit our website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities of becoming a consultant and even sign up online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies