• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Show....more Than Just About Sales

In summary, Lisa had a show tonight and her guests and host liked it. She has a trunk sale this coming week and a womens show the following weekend. She also plans to reveal her bread recipe at her show.
esavvymom
Staff member
I had a show tonight. Now, The last two years, I have maybe 3-4 cooking shows a year. The rest are catalog and individual orders that kept me floating along. But I do want to do and get more.

Anyway, my show tonight is my twice-a-year reg. host. Same group of people....usually 2 guests besides her and her mom. She does great with outside orders though. But i never get bookings...since few are there. I was starting to think today that it was ME because the attendance at her shows has been low the last a several shows, as compared to her first show which had 8-10. I just thought it was me and my show.

But tonighht, there were three additional guests...two were past hosts from three yrs back. They booked another co-host party, and then I have another for later this summer, and likely a good lead for Girl Scouts, and then a other thinking about a catalog show. We played Stealing Hearts and they asked lotsof great questions. It was fun!! Sales are so so, but partly because the new hosts were pacing themselves for THEIR show in three weeks (Cinco de Mayo....sombreros and all!).

I just feel so much better about MYSELF after this one. Plus, I got a contact at the drugstore near her house. i was really early, so I stiopped to pick up some things and the clerk saw my shirt and asked me some things. Lng story short, we exchanged info, and she is apparently engaged and interested in wedding shower or stuff. :). Waahoo!

i just feel good. That is sometimes half the battle. I have a trunk sale this coming week which will give me great exposure to the homeschoolers in my count (logo on my car and of course I will wear it !), then a Womens Show (national) the following weekend. :sing:

Bobbi,
So glad for you and hope that things go as you want them too!!

Lisa

I sold one Round Covered Baker (aka..."Baby baker") at full price, and my host wants one, as do my two new hosts. I made the Quick and Easy Yeast bread recipe (halved) just before walking out the door. actually, I had the dry ingredients mixed up the day before and in a ziploc bag, so all I had to do was add the water and let mymixer do the rest while I loaded my car with my three bags. I then plopped it out of the mixing bowl, and shaped it into a loaf and tossed in the RCB. I buckled it up in my front seat (always buckle a baby in! ;)), and it rose on my way....beautiful. Put it in the oven when I arrived. when guests arrived, we had the smell of fresh baked bread, and I opened my show with the big reveal. They loved it. And they ate most of it!

Can you please share your recipe for the bread. That is a great idea to do that first!!

Thank you!!

1. What is "Great Show...more Than Just About Sales"?

"Great Show...more Than Just About Sales" is a Pampered Chef training program designed to help consultants host successful cooking shows and build lasting relationships with their customers.

2. How can I access "Great Show...more Than Just About Sales"?

You can access the program by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Training" tab. From there, you can find the "Great Show...more Than Just About Sales" training materials and resources.

3. What topics are covered in "Great Show...more Than Just About Sales"?

The program covers a wide range of topics including show planning, product knowledge, customer engagement, and follow-up strategies. It also provides tips on how to increase sales and host successful virtual shows.

4. Is "Great Show...more Than Just About Sales" only for new consultants?

No, "Great Show...more Than Just About Sales" is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. It offers valuable insights and techniques that can help consultants of all levels improve their showmanship and build strong customer relationships.

5. Are there any additional costs for "Great Show...more Than Just About Sales"?

No, "Great Show...more Than Just About Sales" is included in the Pampered Chef consultant membership and is available at no additional cost. It is a valuable resource that can help you grow your business and achieve success as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alanna1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LI Chick
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • grgann