• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lastnight's Big Show Update: $2,465 in Sales & 3 Bookings!

Becky, that is fantastic news! You should be so proud! Keep it up!Becky, that is awesome news! You should be so proud! Keep it up!
Becky0216
I had my Big show lastnight. This is the one that already had $2,000 in outside orders. Just figured I would update everyone. She has 2 more orders coming in!
When I got there, I put all the orders in the system. The host gave me the total being at 2k but she included shipping and tax in that. There were 38 orders and they were commis sales of 1678. Still awesome, but not are much as expected. I went into the show with not expecting another sale, so anything over that was great. I ended up with 2,465 in commis sales by the end of the night. There were 8 guests there besides the host. Less that previously planned, but we had some bad weather lastnight that kept people inside. I also got 3 bookings off the show. Host is getting $565 in free product, 4 1/2 price items and 30% off everything else!! Plus I am giving her and additional $20 dollars for the outside orders!
This had to be my favorite show. Not because of sales, but just the crowd. Everyone was so nice and just wanted to have fun. They all oohed and aahhed over my recipes and loved the taste. (Thankfully):chef: It made me feel good that so many people were telling me how great of a time they had.
So that was my night. Hope everyone elses wen't good too!

Last edited:
How wonderful! Don't forget to update your Best Show total when you are finished.

What did you make that everyone loved?

I had a show last night and had several crying children and others running everywhere that really got me sidetracked and forgetting what I was trying to say. I felt like I had done a terrible show but ending up with 5 bookings and close to $500 in sales. Would have been over that but two outside orders ordered sheet pans that I had to take off.

Great job!!!! Keep the momentum going!!!

Outstanding!! I thought my host for tonight show did great with $250 in outside orders... :D

Yahoooooo! Doesn't it feel great??!

Yayyyy Becky! Just knew things would get better for you! Great job!!!!

That is awesome Becky. That will be a nice Paycheck $$$$!!!!

One thing I miss about PC....

Congrats! Recruit that host!

Becky, that is awesome!

Sounds like this is the turnaround point for your business:thumbup: !

That's SO awesome Becky!
What recipe(s) did you prepare?

Congrats! That is so awesome. I'm so glad to hear that since you had a little rocky start. I get so excited for my host when she gets to pick out so much in free product & $465 is great.

Awesome job Becky - GREAT show!!!!!!!! That is incredible!...and yes, fill us in, what did you make, what was it like...etc...

Did you recruit her? Sounds like she is awesome. I got $222 in sales off of a individual order. I went to her office to pick it up and we ended up asking all the guys if they got Mother's Day gifts. I really think it is amazing what happens when we "just ask".

Congratulations on your BEST show to date! Awesome! You will love that and the rest of the months paycheck combined! :) SWEET How much FREE stuff your host is getting too!

Wow - great job - congrats!!!

Recruit that host!!!!

Great job Becky, how exciting!!

Way to go! Great Job!

WAY TO GO, BECKY!!!! :D Doing happy dance for you!! ;)

What a fabulous show...not just in sales, but everyone, including you, had fun!! I'm so thrilled you hung in there when the start was a little rocky. Go girl!

leggy

That is awesome!! Nice pay check!:D

I made the jerk chicken nacho's and the Strawberry cream trifle. Those recipes really seem to be favored by my hosts.
As for the recruiting.... I know it won't happen. She didn't wan't to have a show even. She booked off a fundraiser I did, just to get more money donated to the cause (I added donations for each booking). I would love to be able to recruit her though. I think she is plenty busy. I thought she was a nurse, but she does something at a prison. She works plenty of double shifts and Loves her job.
Oh well, still a great show.

Congratulations, Becky! That's great!

Congratulations, Becky!

Becky, WAY TO GO!! Awesome show!

As for recruiting her, just share what you made on her show. It's a great incentive for those who don't know how good the income really is...

Great job!

I did tell her what I am making on her show. She is so excited for me, but has no interest still. However, she is planning to be a repeat host which is awesome. I really need one of those :) She already told me to send her the new catty when I get it.
Believe it or not, her whole reason for hosting was our beer bread I made at the FR!
I am just on cloud nine right now......
Thanks for the congrats.

How awesome!! Keep it up!!

I'm so happy for you! I whish I could get one show like this sent my way! Congratulations!!

whoo hoo way to go.

That is so wonderful! The perfect turn-around that you needed to get the momentum back!:)

1. How much did you make in sales at your last night's big show?

The total commission sales for the last night's big show was $2,465, with an additional $565 in free product, 4 1/2 price items and 30% off everything else for the host.

2. How many bookings did you get from the show?

There were 3 bookings from the show, which is a great result considering there were only 8 guests besides the host in attendance.

3. How many orders did you receive?

There were 38 orders in total, with a commission sales amount of $1678.

4. Were you satisfied with the results of the show?

Yes, the scientist was satisfied with the results of the show as they went into it with low expectations and ended up making $2,465 in commission sales, which is more than the expected amount.

5. What was your favorite part of the show?

The scientist's favorite part of the show was not the sales, but the crowd. They were all very nice and just wanted to have fun. The scientist also received positive feedback on their recipes, which made them feel good and showed that everyone had a great time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aried
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GinaG623
  • pamperedberry
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies