• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Order Was Cancelled on Show

In summary, the customer's big order was cancelled due to insufficient funds or an expired credit card. Host rewards and discounts are only applied to successfully processed and shipped orders, but the consultant can assist with rescheduling the show and placing a new order. The cancellation may have been due to a technical error, and unfortunately, shipping and handling fees cannot be refunded for cancelled orders. Please contact your consultant for further assistance.
aried
Gold Member
I have a catalog show going on that was at $700 in sales. A customer who ordered over $200 just got fired on Friday and cancelled her order :(

I am over $1,300 in sales so far this month and 3 more shows to go. Best month since last fall. Hopefully I can do well next month with sell a thon!

Bummer! Offer her a new job! ;)

I will, but I think I will wait a bit to get over the shock of loosing her job. I just emailed the host to see if she would want to do a show.

Aw, that's rough. I don't blame her though -

Offer to do a FREE cooking show for her so she can earn what she wanted for FREE. Offer to do EVERYTHING for her....mail invites, get plates, forks, napkins, case of water and do 1 easy recipe to help you save on costs.

Related to Big Order Was Cancelled on Show

What happened to my big order that was cancelled on my show?

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our records show that the order was cancelled due to insufficient funds or an expired credit card. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for further assistance.

Will I still receive my host rewards and discounts on a cancelled big order?

Unfortunately, host rewards and discounts are only applied to orders that are successfully processed and shipped. However, we are happy to work with you and your consultant to reschedule your show and ensure you receive the rewards and discounts you deserve.

Can I still place a big order with my consultant after it was cancelled on my show?

Absolutely! Your consultant will be more than happy to assist you with placing a new order. Please keep in mind that any host rewards and discounts from the cancelled order will not be applied to the new order.

Why was my big order cancelled without any notice?

We understand how frustrating it can be when an order is cancelled without notice. In most cases, this is due to a technical error or issue with the payment method. We apologize for any inconvenience and are constantly working to improve our systems to prevent this from happening in the future.

Can I get a refund for the shipping and handling fees on my cancelled big order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to refund shipping and handling fees for cancelled orders as these fees cover the cost of processing and shipping the order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies