• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cancelled July Show: Time to Find a New Date!

In summary, there was a July show that was cancelled, but the host was able to fill the date with another show. There are still more shows and fundraisers scheduled for July, but the host is hoping to hit the $3000 mark for the month. There is also a plan to sell $3000 every month for the next 6 months. There was also a conversation about a friend with a brain tumor and someone being on vacation during the same week as a show. The host is crunched for time in July and all shows have to be held between July 14-30.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Just had a July Show cancel...sure hope it's not starting a trend!
At least I have over a month to fill that date!

That stinks. Hope you fill it!

I haven't offered to kick anyone's ankle in a while. Need me to pay a visit to this non-host?

If I get one more July show, I'll send them your way... I usually only do 3 or so shows a month. Now this month since I decided to take the week of conference "off", I have about 6 people wanting shows and possibly two more fundraisers! Yikes!!! But could I get two shows in June to save my life or earn free stuff you ask, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But EVERYONE wants July. Oh well. At least my Aug 8th check will be a nice one!

Not this one! She has a very good excuse.....she's caring for a friend w/ a brain tumor, who just took a turn for the worse, and is canceling most commitments for July, because she wants to be available for him.

But if I get another one - I'm calling you up for duty Rae!:D

My foot is at your disposal.

katie0128 said:
If I get one more July show, I'll send them your way... I usually only do 3 or so shows a month. Now this month since I decided to take the week of conference "off", I have about 6 people wanting shows and possibly two more fundraisers! Yikes!!! But could I get two shows in June to save my life or earn free stuff you ask, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But EVERYONE wants July. Oh well. At least my Aug 8th check will be a nice one!

And there is still plenty of free stuff to be earned in July too!

Right now, I still have 6 Cooking shows and a Catalog Show for July......but I really want to hit the $3000 mark for July too - it would be my first ever $3000 July! My goal is to sell $3000 a month for the next 6 months!

Yahoo!!!Just filled the date!

I remembered there was someone who wanted that week. She was going to be on vacation, and wanted to do her show during that week - but the days I work were already filled. I just emailed her to see if she wanted the open date - and she took it! :D

I'm just glad the other host let me know in time to fill the date!

Katie - I'm crunched for time in July also! All of my shows have to be held between July 14-July 30. And I don't work Sundays, Wednesdays, or Fridays! So, I want a full schedule, but all the shows I book NEED to hold - because I don't have any room to over-book for July!

Related to Cancelled July Show: Time to Find a New Date!

What is the reason for cancelling my July show?

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to cancel your July show. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Can I reschedule my show for another date?

Yes, absolutely! We understand that things come up and schedules change. You can work with your consultant to find a new date that works for you.

Will I lose my host rewards if I reschedule?

No, you will not lose your host rewards if you reschedule your show. Your consultant will work with you to ensure that you receive your rewards as promised.

How do I inform my guests about the new show date?

Your consultant can help you with this. They can either reach out to your guests directly or provide you with the necessary information to inform your guests of the new date.

Can I still earn rewards if my show gets cancelled?

Yes, you can still earn rewards even if your show gets cancelled. Your consultant can work with you to set up a virtual or catalog show so you can still earn rewards and share our products with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies