• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Enter a July Show as an August 1st Show for the Pampered Chef?

In summary, the host can enter a show as an August 1st show as long as the customers do not care about the July specials.
teachernikol
Okay, so if you have a show booked for the last day of July but there is no way you will close it out on that day and they like the August host special better anyway, is it okay to enter it as an August 1st show? Has anyone done this?

absolutely, as long as the customers don't care about the July specials. I have done this many times and just told the customers it was a ______ (next month) show because it's too late to turn it in. Just make sure her outside order forms are for August.

Yes, in fact my Director recommends it! What a great way to GO GREEN at the beginning of every month!

That's what I'm doing with my July 31 show.Only downside is that when I set it up on my web site, I had to put the date as Aug. 1 because anyone who orders from the web site would not get the August guest special otherwise. So they cannot send e-vites from the web b/c it will have the wrong information.

The other down side is that it's not the truth. The date of a cooking show is the date of the show. Catalog shows have some wiggle room. I know that people do this all the time, but according to PC rules and regulations, the date of the show should not be changed.

Well ... the way I see it, in just 10 hours it will be Aug. 1. I'm going to joke with my customers that "It's August 1st SOMEWHERE." :)

I understand. Everyone makes their own choices. I just wanted to make sure that teachernikol understood that she was breaking the rules by doing this so that she could make an informed choice.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Well ... the way I see it, in just 10 hours it will be Aug. 1. I'm going to joke with my customers that "It's August 1st SOMEWHERE." :)

Somewhere being here in Japan! I'm 13 hours ahead of EST, 14 hours ahead of CST. Which is a plus when I am trying to close shows in time for a certain pay day or sales incentive. I tell the host I have to close by the last day of the month or the 15th and if they push me super close to midnight is no big deal here, I still have another 14 hours to go deposit any checks & submit the show! :D

Sheila said:
Somewhere being here in Japan! I'm 13 hours ahead of EST, 14 hours ahead of CST. Which is a plus when I am trying to close shows in time for a certain pay day or sales incentive. I tell the host I have to close by the last day of the month or the 15th and if they push me super close to midnight is no big deal here, I still have another 14 hours to go deposit any checks & submit the show! :D

Sheila, I miss that!! I'm now 6 hours behind EST!

Yick! Sorry Angie!!!

1. What is the purpose of the "Show Held Last Day of July" event?

The "Show Held Last Day of July" event is a special sales event held by Pampered Chef to showcase our latest products and offer discounts and promotions for our customers.

2. When and where will the "Show Held Last Day of July" take place?

The "Show Held Last Day of July" event will take place on the last day of July, as the name suggests. The exact location will vary depending on the host, but it is typically held in a private home or party venue.

3. Can I attend the "Show Held Last Day of July" if I am not invited?

Unfortunately, the "Show Held Last Day of July" is an invitation-only event. However, if you are interested in attending, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or host and inquire about potential openings or future events.

4. What can I expect at the "Show Held Last Day of July" event?

The "Show Held Last Day of July" event is a fun and interactive experience where you can see and try out our latest products, learn cooking tips and techniques, and enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions. Plus, there will be delicious food and great company!

5. How do I RSVP for the "Show Held Last Day of July" event?

If you have received an invitation, there should be instructions on how to RSVP included. Typically, you can RSVP by contacting the host directly or through a designated website or phone number. If you are interested in attending but have not received an invitation, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or host to inquire about availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
Replies