• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Full Page Invitation for an Interactive Show in July?

In summary, to send an Interactive Show Invitation, log in to your Pampered Chef account and select the “Invite” tab. You can choose to send invitations via email, text message, or social media and personalize the invitation. You can also track RSVPs and send reminders. The invitation is mobile-friendly and can be shared with anyone, even outside of your contacts, making it convenient and potentially reaching a wider audience.
chefsteph07
Does anyone have a full page invitation for an interactive show? I think I've decided to bite the bullet and try it in July...

I am looking for an interactive show invitation as well. Did you ever get one? Thanks

I do interactive shows, but I DO NOT send a specific invite. I coach my host to talk to her guests. When guests arrive, I have the HOST direct them to put down their purse and wash their hands. I tell them not to get too comfortable because once everyone arrives, we're all going to PLAY. Keep it light and everyone joins in. I avoid using the word "work." They just came from work, they're at the PC show to have FUN.I use the Real Food Real Fast invite most of the time. Quick and easy meals really interests people and that's what I've been doing at my shows.

Hi there! Congratulations on deciding to host an interactive show in July! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that it will be a fun and rewarding experience. I do have a full page invitation that I can share with you. Just send me a private message and I'll be happy to send it your way. Best of luck with your show!

Related to Looking for a Full Page Invitation for an Interactive Show in July?

1. How do I send an Interactive Show Invitation?

To send an Interactive Show Invitation, log in to your Pampered Chef account and select the “Invite” tab. From there, you can choose to send invitations via email, text message, or social media. You can also personalize the invitation and track RSVPs.

2. Can I customize the Interactive Show Invitation?

Yes, you can customize the invitation with the host’s name, the date and time of the show, and any additional information or message you would like to include. You can also choose from a variety of invitation designs to match the theme of the show.

3. Can I track RSVPs for the Interactive Show Invitation?

Yes, when you send the invitation, a unique link will be generated for each guest. When they click on the link to RSVP, their response will be automatically tracked in your Pampered Chef account. You can view the RSVP status for each guest and send reminders to those who have not responded.

4. Can I send the Interactive Show Invitation to people outside of my contacts?

Yes, you can send the invitation to anyone, even if they are not in your contacts. You can manually enter their email address or phone number, or share the invitation link on social media. This allows you to reach a wider audience and potentially gain new customers.

5. Is the Interactive Show Invitation mobile-friendly?

Yes, the Interactive Show Invitation is mobile-friendly and can be accessed and RSVP’d to on any device. This makes it convenient for guests to respond and also allows them to easily share the invitation with others through text or social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • babywings76