• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What invitation best suits my Spinach Carbonara pizza recipe?

In summary, a Full Page Invitation for a Show is a customizable invitation that can be printed or sent electronically to guests to invite them to a Pampered Chef cooking show. It includes details about the host, date and time of the show, and any special offers. To create one, log in to your Pampered Chef account, go to the "My Shows" section, and click on the "Invitations" tab. You can add your own images or logos, and there is no limit to the number of invitations you can create for each show. The Full Page Invitation is provided for free by Pampered Chef, but there may be a printing fee if you choose to print them at a professional print shop.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a host who is requesting the Spinach Carbonara pizza for her show in Nov. I am going to be mailing out the holiday mini's with a full page invitation. So, of all the ones to choose from CC, which do you think fits that recipe the best. Real food, real fast? OR does someone have a great looking invitation that they use instead of the ones from CC?

There are lots in the files

here is one I used alot.... It will need a bit of updating.

Attachments

• 2006 taste of italy.doc
    252 KB · Views: 404
Hi there! I think the "Real food, real fast" invitation would be the perfect fit for the Spinach Carbonara pizza. It highlights the quick and easy aspect of the recipe, while also emphasizing that it uses real, fresh ingredients. As for alternative invitations, you could try searching online for customizable templates or creating your own using a design software. Good luck with the show!

What is a Full Page Invitation for a Show?

A Full Page Invitation for a Show is a printable invitation that can be customized and sent to guests to invite them to attend a Pampered Chef cooking show. It includes information about the host, the date and time of the show, and any special offers or discounts.

How do I create a Full Page Invitation for a Show?

To create a Full Page Invitation for a Show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Shows" section. Click on the "Invitations" tab and select "Full Page Invitation." From there, you can customize the invitation with your personal information and save it as a PDF to print or send electronically.

Can I add my own images or logos to the Full Page Invitation?

Yes, you can add your own images or logos to the Full Page Invitation for a Show. Simply click on the "Upload Images" button and select the image you would like to use from your computer.

How many invitations can I create for each show?

You can create as many invitations as you need for each show. We recommend sending invitations to at least 20-30 people to ensure a good turnout. You can always print more invitations or send them electronically if needed.

Do I have to pay for the Full Page Invitation for a Show?

No, the Full Page Invitation for a Show is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef to help you invite guests to your cooking show. However, if you choose to print the invitations at a professional print shop, there may be a printing fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • twopamperedchefs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • shorelinecef