• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Invitation for a Cancer Benefit Show?

In summary, the conversation is about someone searching for a full-page invitation for a HWC show in memory of a friend who passed away from breast cancer. They couldn't find one in their previous search. Another person offers to help but is busy with a fundraiser. Later, someone shares a postcard invite template and the original person thanks them and mentions tweaking it. The conversation ends with thanks and appreciation for the shared ideas.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I am in search of a full page HWC show invitation.......searched the files and threads and couldn't find an invitation (NOT postcard)

I have a friend who wants to do a Show in memory of our friend Michelle who died of breast cancer January 1st......and we would like to do something a little more than a post card.....any creative types out there who have already come up with one?

Haven't come up with one, but great idea! I'd volunteer to help you but I'm busy, busy, busy trying to throw together a fundraiser for Benaiah in 1 week!

ChefBeckyD said:
I am in search of a full page HWC show invitation.......searched the files and threads and couldn't find an invitation (NOT postcard)

I have a friend who wants to do a Show in memory of our friend Michelle who died of breast cancer January 1st......and we would like to do something a little more than a post card.....any creative types out there who have already come up with one?

Here you go Becky,
I got it from here, but changed it to be my own.
Schel

Attachments

• whip_cancer_fundraiser[1].doc
    285.5 KB · Views: 446
HWC invitationsHere is a postcard invite template that I have--hope it helps.

Attachments

• INVITATION POSTCARD - Show info 002 - HWC.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 404
The one above was the one I made up. Here it is as just a one page, more generic invitation. I hope it's helpful!

Attachments

• HWC FR invitation 0502generic.doc
    119 KB · Views: 384
pamperedbecky said:
The one above was the one I made up. Here it is as just a one page, more generic invitation. I hope it's helpful!

I forgot to thank you originally, so thank you for the original!
Schel

Thanks for the great ideas! I have something I can work with now! (tweaking....it's all about tweaking!:D )

schel said:
I forgot to thank you originally, so thank you for the original!
Schel
No problem! :D

This invitation is great, thanks for sharing!

What is the "Help Whip Cancer Invitation" event?

The "Help Whip Cancer Invitation" is an annual fundraising event hosted by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support programs. It is a fun and meaningful way for hosts and guests to come together and make a difference.

How can I host a "Help Whip Cancer Invitation" event?

Hosting a "Help Whip Cancer Invitation" event is easy and rewarding. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party, and they will provide you with all the necessary materials and information to make your event a success.

What is the purpose of the "Help Whip Cancer Invitation" event?

The purpose of the "Help Whip Cancer Invitation" event is to support breast cancer research and provide resources for those affected by the disease. Pampered Chef donates a portion of the sales from each "Help Whip Cancer" product to the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer program.

What are some ways to make my "Help Whip Cancer Invitation" event successful?

There are several ways to make your "Help Whip Cancer Invitation" event successful. You can invite friends and family, share the event on social media, and offer incentives for guests who make a purchase. You can also encourage guests to make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society.

Are there any special products or promotions for the "Help Whip Cancer Invitation" event?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of "Help Whip Cancer" products, including special edition kitchen tools and cookbooks, with a portion of the sales going towards the cause. Additionally, the company often runs promotions during the event to encourage even more donations and support for breast cancer research.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies