• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Hosts, Get Excited for Help Whip Cancer with These Mini Invitation Labels!

In summary, the "May Hosts, Get Excited for Help Whip Cancer with These Mini Invitation Labels!" promotion is an opportunity for Pampered Chef party hosts to support breast cancer research in the month of May. By purchasing the specially designed mini invitation labels, $2 will be donated to the American Cancer Society for every pack sold. These labels cost $6 for a pack of 48 and can be used for other occasions as well. The promotion will be available for the entire month of May, but supplies are limited so it's best to order early.
Chefstover2
I have so many of my May hosts excited about the Help Whip Cancer promotion and products. They're not official HWC fundraisers, but I wanted a way to let the guests know that May shows are special. I created the attached mini labels (printed on return address labels) to get stuck on the postcard invitations I send out for my hosts.

Thought I'd share with everyone.

Attachments

• HWC Invite labels.doc
    87 KB · Views: 467
Kristen, these are so cool! Thank you for sharing!:sing:

That's great to hear! It's always wonderful to see people getting excited about supporting a cause like Help Whip Cancer. And those mini labels are such a creative and easy way to spread the word about the promotion during your May shows. I'm sure your hosts and guests will appreciate the extra effort and it's a great way to make your shows stand out. Thanks for sharing your idea with us!

1. What is the "May Hosts, Get Excited for Help Whip Cancer with These Mini Invitation Labels!" promotion?

The promotion is an opportunity for hosts of Pampered Chef parties in the month of May to support breast cancer research by inviting their guests with specially designed mini invitation labels. For every pack of mini labels purchased, Pampered Chef will donate $2 to the American Cancer Society.

2. How can I participate in this promotion?

If you are hosting a Pampered Chef party in May, you can purchase the mini invitation labels to use for your party invitations. Simply add them to your order when you are placing your party order. If you are not hosting a party, you can still support the cause by attending a party and purchasing the mini labels.

3. How much do the mini invitation labels cost?

The mini labels cost $6 for a pack of 48 labels. As mentioned, $2 from each pack sold will be donated to the American Cancer Society. This means that for every pack of labels purchased, you are contributing to a great cause while also inviting your guests in style.

4. Can I use these mini invitation labels for other occasions?

While these labels were designed specifically for the Help Whip Cancer promotion in May, you can certainly use them for other occasions as well. They are versatile and can be used for any type of party or gathering throughout the year.

5. How long will this promotion be available?

The promotion will run for the entire month of May. This means that you have the entire month to host a party and purchase the mini invitation labels to support the cause. However, keep in mind that supplies are limited and may sell out quickly, so it is best to place your order early.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eflage
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Becca_in_MD